Out of Control

Brianna was a mess at the airport the next day. She sat with her legs bent and bounced one of her knees nervously as she held a coffee in her hands, staring down at the ground. Her dream was replaying in her head over and over again. For a second she swept a stray hair from her face and took a sip of her coffee when Lau walked over.

Lau: Hey belle, you okay?

B: ...What? Oh I'm fine.

Lau: Then why you act so weird. You been real quiet this morning you know? I think something wrong with you and you no tell me.

B: Lau. I'm fine.

Lau: Oki well (sits down) Then can you tell me about last night?

Brianna continued to give him the silent treatment. Not that any of her pain was because of him, but she still felt the need to have some distance because that day had some what of significance to her and she didn't want to be bothered. He still wanted to get some information out of her though, so he pressed on with more questions.

Lau: I hear you crying this morning in the bathroom belle. You look like you no sleep good and, well...I guess I just worried about you baby. I love you just please, tell me what's wrong so I can hel-

B: You cant help me. Just leave me alone.

Lau leaned back in surprise of her sudden coldness. It made him low key upset that she was acting like that towards him. Despite his feelings, he didn't press forward anymore with questions. Raising up from his seat he threw his bag over his shoulder and held his hand out for her to take.

Lau: Come on. We have a plane to catch.

Miami, Florida

Lau POV

The flight to Miami was a breeze but felt long as hell because my love wont talk to me. I know something is wrong with her and she no telling me what it is. In some way I feel its my fault by the way she keep avoiding eye contact with me and trying her hardest not to touch my arm on the arm rest. *sigh* I don't know what it is but whatever is holding my Bri Boo back from talking to me, I gonna figure it out.

At around 9pm that night the whole Les Twins' crew went out to dinner. They were meeting with the club owner of the club they were gonna be at that week. It was supposed to be some serious promotion for the club because it was new, and the idea was if they could Les Twins show up to their club? Then they definitely were something to talk about. Bri of course was the only one in a funk because everyone else wasn't paying her attention.

M/v: So what I was thinking is you guys could come in ya know, show love to the crowd and get your little intro on with your new song right? Huh I heard that song! Na Na Na You don't know me! Ah!

The twins' laughed at the guy's excited reaction singing their lyrics. It made them happy to see someone was a fan of theirs. They slapped hands together and further discussed business. Aubrey was joining in the fun but she couldn't help but notice Bri's attitude and continued silence. She leaned over to speak to her.

A: Hey girl, you okay? You still not talking.

B: Aubrey, it's Chandler's Anniversary. Hell no I'm not okay.

A: Well okay, but even though your going through this does everyone have to have a pity party with you?

B: Wow. Really? I cant believe this is coming from you Aub your supposed to be my friend.

A: I am your friend and as your friend I will also be happy to let you know that you really need to stop treating Laurent like he killed Chandler.