Release

Bri POV

I woke up on the floor of the bathroom. Again. This seems like home for me for the past few days, its like a runaway place for me. I feel as though no one is understanding me right now, running away is the only thing I can do. I get up off the floor and look at my phone. Its on 9 percent now. Walking out the bathroom I peek to see if Laurent is out there. The place seems empty but as paranoid as I am, I take no chances in getting caught in his attacking embrace. I tip toe to the other side of the room to put my phone on the charger still taking multiple looks at he door, to make sure no one walks up on me. I then go to my suit case and get out some night clothes and lay them on the small chair in the corner of the room. Walking back into the bathroom I get into the shower and let the hot water run on my skin. I stand there just thinking and contemplating my life since I agreed to this trip. I don't know if it's worth it anymore.

L: Look man maybe something deeper is wrong with Bri but you getting angry at her not knowing or understanding what it is that make her be like this, is no gonna help. Because you angry and her angry obviously is no good for any of us.

Lau: Yes I know but how am I gonna figure out what it is, if she no talk to me and let me in?

L: I don't know bro but I never see you so happy before being with someone. And then on top of that, you remember how stuck up Brianna was when we first met her?

Lau: Yea so.

L: So? Bro you changed her! And its good change because she was just a spoiled rich girl who did what 'mommy and daddy' say. You shaped her to no care about what anyone has to say and just be youself. She really need you bro, just...I don't know just be there for man.

Laurent had never heard such real talk from his brother it was almost scary. He could admit though that Larry was right. Brianna did need him, even though she was being stubborn in letting him in he still shouldn't quit on her just because things get rough. That's the time where they should have been gravitating towards each other, not pulling away.

They got out of the cab and headed up to their rooms. Before going their separate ways they hugged and slapped hands. "You can do it bro, just listen to her. And don't leave that room until you love each other again." Larry told his brother sounding 'motherly' like. It made Lau laugh and shake his head then enter into his room.

Lau closed and locked the door behind him. He glanced at the clock on the stove in the kitchen and it read 2:43am. "Damn its so late." he said to himself in the dark. He walked towards the light in the bedroom, thinking that Bri was still awake. Opening the door he held his breath as he caught sight of her laying on the bed in a large T-shirt and shorts. When he closed the door it made a noise loud enough to let Bri notice he was standing there.

She sat up and looked at him with her round eyes that had dark circles and were puffed up because of her tears. He sat down on the bed near her and looked at her in silence. The both sat there for a second until Lau decided to speak.

Lau: What's the matter with you babe? Please talk to me.

B: ....

Lau: Belle...(tears up) Belle come on

Laurent tried to reach his hand out to touch her but she snatched it away like he was gonna hurt her. He took a deep breath and put his head down.

Lau: Brianna. You need to talk to me, I no gonna take this little silent treatment from you anymore.

B: ...Im hurt Laurent.

Lau: (looks up) By what? Or who?

B: ...I have been through something when I was younger...and how you have acting lately has not made it better.