Accepted

Les Twins exited the stage with such gratitude and intense joy. They hugged friends and Bri and Aubrey. They made their way backstage to their dressing room area, waiting to be greeted by friends and their team. But the only people there to welcome them were Brianna's parents. They sat upright and poise on the couch, with the same expression on their faces. Laurent leaned down towards Bri and whispered in her ear.

Lau: Is this the part where we run away?

B: No...they want to talk to you guys. Mom?

M: That was a pretty, interesting performance. You guys seem...pretty talented.

B: Daddy?

J: *clears throat* Perhaps I have to agree. You gentlemen where pretty astonishing to watch. Your dance style is very, different than most.

Les Twins looked at one another and smiled. They were expecting another argument or for them to criticize them for taking their daughter around the world, but no. They were commending them for a job well done.

M: Brianna, now that everyone else is handled you can tell us why you have been MIA for so long.

B: Yea. Guys, you can wait outside. I'll catch up later.

Lau: Oki. If it takes a while we can meet you at the restaurant. *kiss*

The twins left the room leaving Brianna and her parents to talk. She sat down on a chair across from them with crossed legs.

B: This whole thing isn't Aubrey's fault. She shouldn't be fired for this, if anything she deserves a raise. Because I learned so much being around Les Twins. I mean, me and her did. Didn't you notice how different she looked. That girl has never dressed so fashionable in her life she looks great!

M: I noticed something different with you too. Your lack of honesty, not to mention your sudden closeness with one of those twins.

B: *cough* Um yea. That was just something extra. He's a great guy and he loves me.

J: Oh God.

John put his head down and rubbed his forehead. He was wishing he didn't hear what his daughter said.

B: Dad please. I mean, you and mom used to be the same way. I'm in love with him. And just because you two aren't doesn't mean that I don't deserve to.

M: Don't. Go there. Your father and I may not be like we used to but we have always loved you and your brother, God rest his soul.

B: Look mom, I'm not here to make you angry I just want you to accept me for who I am and what I'm becoming. I can do ballet still, and Hip Hop too. Life is about change. Cant you accept that? Please?

Mary and John looked at each other but this time with a change of heart. They loved their daughter equally and anything that she did whether right or wrong, that never changed. They stood up together and held hands. Smiling at one another.

J: We love you Brianna. And if you can accept change in your life, then...we can too.

M: We love you baby, come here.

Brianna ran into her Parent's warm embrace. It was like being a kid again. Their acceptance meant everything and she worried less now because she had grown up and moved on from the pain that was controlling her life. She could finally let go, and open her heart back up to her parents. 

The Next Day...

W/v: I think this dress is perfect, you made a great choice.

B: Thanks I believe so too.

Brianna walked out of the store happy with her purchase. She hailed down a cab then made her way to the hotel.

After about a 15 minute ride she made it and scurried up to her and Lau's room. Keying in she announced herself as she walked in. "I'm back babe! Where are you?" she asked laying the dress on the bed. Lau walked out the bathroom wearing dress pants, looping his belt back. "I right here. You get the dress?"

B: Yes I did. It's gorgeous, but you cant see until 3:00 (kiss on nose)

Lau: Haha. Well I'm almost done lets hurry before anyone stop us.

B: Okay, let me shower then we can go.