Chapter 2 (Your Safe)

Chapter 2~

The next day approaches, I feel a sick feeling in my stomache but I knew I had to go to school today. Everyone was probably talking about me like always, I hated my life and now that these weird things are happening I hate it even more. As I was thinking about how bad my life was I heard a knock on my bedroom door. I stiffen up, my parents are never home in the morning. I then receive a phone call, I pick up hoping it was the curly haired boy.

"Hello" I studder.

"The window, JUMP!" He yelled in fear into the phone.

I then drop my phone, running to the window. The door handle began to jiggle vicously. I unlocked the window and jumped, waiting to hit the hard pavement. I never hit the ground, I was caught by a handsome man or boy I wasn't sure. I then got a good look, it was the hazel eyed beauty. I look up and strike a smile. Even though I was kind of scared of him, I felt safe in his arms. He set me down on the ground. He begins to walk away grinning.

"HEY" I yell running in his direction

He stops and turns around, his eyes sparkling in the sun light.

"Whats your n-nam-" I was cut off by his deep voice.

"Harry, Harry Styles.." He said, sending a hot sensation through my body.

I don't why but I wanted to kiss him, I never felt like this before. A stranger I don't even know but for some odd reason I liked him. He had this thing about him, it just lead me on.

"Do you want to stay with me" He said in a stern voice.

"I-I don't K-Know" I studdered.

He begins to walk up to me and grabs my wrists. he looks me in the eyes, I begin to feel fear in my body. A tear glides down my left cheek, because the pain of his strong hands on my wrist.

"Ohh No!" He yelped, with regret in his eyes. "Im sorr--y, I d-didn't mean to hurt you.."

He slowly lets go of my wrist and guides me to his silver and black car. I gazed up at him, he was much taller then me and I kinda liked it that way. He then looks down, im caught I thought.

"Eye problems much" He says harshly.

I get right in the car not saying any words feeling embarrassed. I didn't want to go with him, and I think he knew that but enjoyed it. I then gazed out the window, crying in fear on what was gonna happen next. I then felt him staring at me, scanning my body.

"Who's the one with the eye problems now" I snarled almost regretting what I said.

"Why are you crying?" He said softly ignoring my harsh comment to him.

"Why would you care, you don't even know me." I then began to jiggle the handle to get of the car. The door was locked, just my luck.

"I HATE MY LIFE!, I HATE IT! EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. I WANT TO DIE! There I told you." I screamed

"Don't ever say that you hear me?" he grabs my leg squeezing it with most of his strength.

"LET GO OF ME!" I yelped, turning to look out the window.

The whole car ride was silent. It was very tense in the car, I could feel it. Even though I was scared, every now and then I would look over and gaze at him. He would then shove a little grin on his face exposing dimples I never saw before.

"Dimples, you have dimples?" I ask meaning to say it in my head.

"You like?" he smiles exposing both dimples.

I began to breathe heavily, my thoughts racing. How could such a beautiful man like him be so heartless at times. He then stops, I see a white house covered by trees.