Chapter 16 (Selfish Ways)

"Both of you get the hell away from me, I don't need or want your help!" I angered out

Harry began to walk closer to me, staring me straight into my eyes. His eyes darkened, which would usually scare me but it didn't.

"I guess we're gonna have to do this the hard way." he said with an unpleasant look on his face. He began to walk off without Derek. Derek bent down beside me and began to lecture me.

"Well you did it now...If Harry goes crazy there is no way we can turn his feelings back on."

"I don't care, for all I care he could die right now and I wouldn't give two shits." I said with a smirk.

 He began to get up about giving me a quick wink which made me feel un comfortable. He began walking away, until finally I couldn't see him anymore which put me at ease. I didn't need a baby sitter, I'm old enough to handle myself even if I am a vampire. I got up brushing off the dust on my jeans, I looked over at the dead body which enlightened me with joy. I decided I shouldn't get sloppy with my meals so I grabbed his arms and drug him down the alley way making sure no one saw me. I put him behind a large dumpster, I would grab him later but right now I just wanted to go home. Right as I got him to the dumpster I lapsed to the ground.

-----------

"I HATE YOU" MOM!" I yelled out as my anger built up

The look on my mothers face changed into an angered mother into a depressed hopeless mother. She turned away and walked out the door.

"Why would you say something like that young lady? That's your mother." my dad lectured as he followed her out.

"I didn't actually--" The slam of the door cut me off before I could finish.

------------

I woke up next to the dumpster where I had lapsed, I looked over to find that the body was gone, that's when I began to panic a little. I got up slowly an then had to sit back down because I became light headed. For some reason the words "I Hate You" kept replaying in my mind, those were that last words I said to my mother. Once again I tried getting up which worked out fine, I began to walk trying to look for a staggering man with wounds. In a distance I saw my curly haired boy Harry, what was he doing out here at this time? By the time I woke up at the dumpster it was around 9pm, and Harry is never out at this time.

"HARRY!" I yelled out, and he turned around. All I saw was this dark look in his eyes and I wasn't even that close to him; that's how strong the darkness was. It actually scared me considering my feelings were off. He started taking a couple steps towards my direction, which caused me to take a couple steps back.

"Are you scared?" he asked out

"NO!" I lied but I held a brave face

His walking started to turn into running which cause me to run also. What the hell was I doing? I was running away from Harry, someone so harmless. I stopped and turned around and let him catch up to me.

"I'm not scared of you Harry, I know what your trying to do. It's not going to work, I can almost promise you that" I began to take steps closer to his face. I felt my eyes darken as I looked into his.

"You should be, i'm much stronger then you. I could kill you right now if I wanted to.." he smirked

I didn't actually believe he would try and kill me, after all he loved me and he would never lay a harmful finger on me.

"But you don't have the balls to kill me Harry, your hopelessly in love with someone who doesn't love you back!" I whispered into his ear sticking my nails into his arm and shortly pulling them out. He huffed in a bit of pain but his soon black eyes turned red and he pinned me up against a brick wall. I began to black out once again.