Chapter 17 (Behind those Eyes)

Sorry I haven't updated in almost a month, I have just been really busy lately. School is pretty time consuming along with all my homework. I also haven't been home any weekend, pretty much with friends so now I have time to update. Not sure when I will again I will try to in the next week or so but if I don't sorrrryyy. I really hope you guys enjoy this chapter because there is only a couple more chapters left until the second story!

____________________________________________________________________________________

I turned around to see Harry standing in front of me, smiling...

He then grabbed my arms and pulled me in closer.

"You should have ran farther my darling" he whispered while his eyes darkened.

I didn't think his eyes could get darker but they just kept consuming me into them like he was trying to put me into some sort of trance. My head began to get crowded with thoughts, my ears began to ring and my eyes blurred until the sound of my phone ringing alerted me back to reality. I tried to squeeze my tiny hands through his but his grip was too strong.

"Let me go." I shouted looking away from his eyes. I didn't want to fall into whatever trap he was planning.

"Why? So you can answer Derek?" he said with anger building up and his body began to tense up, I could feel it in his grip.

"Is this what all this is about? Are you afraid your going to lose me to him??" I asked struggling in his hands. It was no use, I wasn't getting out. My phone began to ring again, hopefully Derek will get the hint that I am in a bit of trouble. I don't think Harry would kill me let along hurt me so I really wasn't scared. I was more scared of his eyes then anything, it was unlike anything I had ever seen in my life.

"Do you seriously think I care about what you feel for Derek? I know you love me, but that doesn't matter anymore does it Katie?" he said trying to get me to look at his face but I resisted.

Derek's POV:

  "Katie, answer your damn phone!" I said to myself while putting the phone to my ear for the third time. If she doesn't answer this time, I know she is in trouble. She never leaves her phone un attended. Once again she didn't answer, I know I shouldn't be worried because I'm not that kind of person but she makes me feel different. I grabbed my black jacket off the table and pulled my car keys out of the left pocket. I hurried towards the door jogging towards my car. I clicked the red button on my car key and the car unlocked I quickly hopped in the car and started it. At first it resisted to start so I attempted it again and the engine loudly sounded. ~End of Derek's POV~

"Harry...this isn't you. I know I did you wrong in so many ways, and I know I hurt you but you have to know I didn't turn my feelings off because of you." I said calmly trying to get him to stay calm but I kept feeling his grip tighten as I talked.

"You don't know how badly I want to kill you right now." he yelled out. His breathing heightened, his eyes darkened and his face went from evil with a bit of purity to pure evil.

"Then do it already. If you hate me so much why haven't you done it already?" I said frowning my mouth and raising my brows. I almost choked on my words, kind of regretting what I just spat out. He just looked at me his eyes widening with my response.

"your always all talk but you never follow through. Your not going to kill me there for I am not scared of you and I will never be!" I spit out letting my anger take over my body leaving my body numb. I looked down at my arms which weren't even my skin color anymore, my circulation was being cut off therefor my arms were more like red and purple.

"See that's where you are wrong, I can kill you but I choose not to but maybe not this time."

"Why maybe? Just do it, you know I thought you were the one but I guess not. You are the only one I ever loved and the only one I will never stop loving. Ever since you saved my life I felt a connection you made me feel awake when I was tired, you made me smile at my worst times. You may not know this and nobody knows this but before you came along in my life I was going to kill myself..that's why I kept saying I wanted to die or questioning my life. You saved me from that downfall, so you know what kill me, kill me now but that will never changed our connection and you know that!" I choked trying to hold back my tears.

I then looked into his eyes, I remember what my mom taught me to always see past someone's dark side. She told me to look inside there eyes instead of at them so that's what I did. I looked behind those eyes of Harry's, I then saw his purity once again. I knew harry was in there somewhere and now I can see it behind his eyes but now I just have to pull it out of him.

"You really think that speech of yours is going to help you right now, I know how you work. You just say things to get your way." he spat out at me kind of crushing me. He snapped me back to looking at his eyes inside of beneath them.

"Well, Harold. If you don't believe me then fucking kill me already!!" I yelled getting pissed off.

He released me hands and held his head down. I grinned to myself saying "you did it Katie, you got him back" inside my head. Well, I was wrong; when he looked back up he had not pupils and his eyes were completely black. He showed a bit of his teeth and his fangs didn't scare me at all knowing I had them too. That's when I knew my words did nothing, that's when I knew our love didn't mean as much to him as it did to me. When my feelings were off and he was down and his feelings were off it brought mine back on but me trying to fix him was useless. He didn't love me the way I loved him I just have to find out if its true or not.

"YOU DON'T LOVE ME THE WAY I LOVE YOU DO YOU HARRY?" I yelled out sending shock to his face. His eyes still black and veins beginning to run through his face.

"Shut the hell up. I'm done with your mouth." He slammed his hand over my mouth. It caused me much pain that I thought vampires couldn't experience. I tried to get him to stop but it was no use, he was really gone this time. He then slammed my body to the ground, growling at my scared face. I think it made him satisfied that I was scared and struggling.

"Katie.." I heard a voice say from behind Harry's body, but it wasn't Derek's.

Yeah, sorry guys it's kind of short but I think its pretty dandy. I just ran out of ideas for this chapter and I wanted to leave you guys with a bit of a think at the end. So, who do you think is behind Harry? I actually still don't know yet so leave your input(:

Follow me guys:

Instagram- @lolkatiiee & @1dis_perfect

Twitter- @1Dner4life