Chapter 14 (The Thirst)

PLEASE READ BELOW: 

Hello , im finally updating after about a month . I finally got some inspiration from starting my new fanficiton //Wake Me Up//. I honestly don't have any set time when I will update, I will just update whenever I get ideas. So, I hope you enjoy this chapter(:

I woke up to the sound of rustling beside me, I thought it was Harry. When I opened my eyes I realized I was outside in the middle of no where. In my mind I began to panic but on the outside I was totally fine. I sat up realizing where I was. Then I saw it, the body. It was a body of a male pretty cute, about 20 years old; he was dead. I put my hand over my mouth in shock, and a tear slid down my cheek.

"HARRY!" I yelled for help.

I stood up looking around, I knew I was in the woods but where; what part of town was I at? All I remember last was falling asleep in Harry's arms and then I wake up in the middle of no where. I began to feel around for my cell phone in my pants but it wasn't there.

"Shit" I whispered to myself remembering that I had left it on the couch at Harry's. I started to walk away before realizing I had left the body there. I ran back to the body and bent down next to it.

"Please be alive..please!" I whispered trying to wake him up.

"Wh-where am I?" the man asked opening his eyes slowly.

"I don't know, I was hiking and I found your body out here." I lied.

As his eyes were fully open they caught gaze with mine, I began to panic. I hoped he didn't remember anything from last night because I can't even remember.

"Thank you.." he smiled sitting up I could tell he was pretty weak.

"KATIE! KATIE!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" I heard a voice yell in a far distance.

"HELLOOO!!!" I yelled back out

"You ok?" the man asked me looking confused

"You didn't hear that? Someone was yelling my name.." I replied back.

"No..i don't even know your name"

"Oh sorry , it's Katie." I held out my hand for a shake.

"It's fine, im Charlie." he smiled

I then heard footsteps behind me and then Charlie focus on something behind me.

"Katie , there you are. I have been looking for you all morning!" Harry said in relief helping me up.

He helped me up then looking over to Charlie still sitting on the ground. He then saw the bite marks on his neck and his face went from relieved to this dark sadness. He looked over to me and gripped my hand tightly.

"Harry..calm down." I said looking up at him trying to grab his attention

He soon released my hand and walked over to Charlie.

"You won't remember this, all you will remember is waking up in the woods alone." he then grabbed my hand and sped off. We got home pretty fast, I didn't know it was actually possible to be that fast as a vampire. I was actually pretty mad at Harry for just leaving him out there alone.

"Harry..we can't just leave him out there." I said trying to get him to listen as he paced around the room.

"HARRY!" I yelled but still no reply He just continued pacing around the room.

"FOR GOD SAKE! I KNOW IM A VAMPIRE YOU DON'T HAVE TO WALK AROUND LIKE YOUR TRYING TO THINK!" I yelled out which finally grabbed his attention. Tears started falling out of my face feeling the guilt and pain.

He walked over to me flipping his curls out of his face. He grabbed my hands and cupped them in his.

"Listen, he isn't dead thankfully but he was almost; your lucky" he smiled

"How do you know he was almost dead?" I asked confused as always

"It's just something that comes with our senses, look I will help you get through this. It won't be easy but it's not impossible" he said leaning in for a hug which I was gladly up for. I hugged him as tight as I could wishing I could stay in his arm forever.

"I don't want to be a vampire Harry..all the things you told me about it's horrible." I said getting a sick feeling in my stomach.

"I know , but we will get through this together."

"It hurts, why does it hurt so bad. Everything, my heart it feels like its being stabbed and my head is fuzzy." I paniced

"It's all your emotions they're heightened which can cause you to go into a blood drive where you will black out, but you have to learn to control it." he said trying to put me at ease but it didn't.

I felt my blood pressure rise and my heart pounding harder. I just felt this darkness hit my body and that's when everything stopped. My blood pressure went back to normal, my heart beat was slow but the darkness was still there.

"Katie.." Harry said looking into my eyes noticing something was wrong.

"I'm fine." I smiled looking deeply into his eyes.

"I didn't ask you that.."

"Well I replied with that, problem?" I snickered back

"Oh.My.God. Katie your eyes.." he said in shock

"yeah what about them?"

"Darkness....you turned your feelings off.." a tear slid down his cheek

"Don't cry , there's no reason to cry." I tried to say sweetly but it came out as if I was being harsh.

I walked over to him putting my hand on his cheeks which were cold. I tried to look him in the eyes but he resisted, he looked angered. He pushed me away and walked into his room slamming the door.

"Wow, that's sure going to help the situation isn't it. Whatever be a little bitch, have fun crying!" I yelled out through the door. I began to walk towards the exit grabbing my jacket.

"BYE!" I yelled leaving and not looking back. 

I really hope you like it...what did you think of the new Katie? Do you think she will be better as a vampire or would you want her to be human again..let me know in the comments below(: Make sure to vote if you like it!! Thanks<333

Also, follow my other social media accounts:

Instagram: 1dis_perfect & lovinngmofo

Twitter: @1Dner4life

Tumblr: lovinngmofo