Chapter 8 (Dark Side)

Chapter 8~

As the hot water from the shower hit my body, I felt relaxed. I had no thoughts in my mind, my mind was at peace until I heard my phone ring. All the memories of Harry calling me, saving me came rushing back. I felt myself begin to cry but I quickly stopped myself I couldn't bring this pain upon me right now, because I let him go; its my fault. I hurried out of the shower wrapping a thick towel around my body. I answered my phone on the last ring.

"Hello.." I answered

"Katie? You need to come to Harry's house now!"

"I can't, me and harry are no longer-"

"JUST COME! I NEED YOUR HELP" Derek yelled

He hung up the phone right after yelling. I really didn't feel like going tonight, it couldn't be that serious so I just thought I would stop by in the morning. I went over to my closet and grabbed some cotton shorts with bunnies on them and a white t-shirt and slid them onto my body. Thoughts began to come in mind, I remembered what Harry said before he left. That's when it hit me, if Derek was being serious that he needed my help then I needed to go now, but I can't put myself in danger after all if I help then Harry may think im crawling back to him. About an hour past, time was ticking and I still hadn't made my decision. My phone rang knocking me right out of my thoughts. I answered and before I could say anything I heard Derek speak.

"Katie, where the hell are you? Harry, is has gone mad!"

I just sat there in shock, what did he mean by mad?

"ugggh, fine... I will be right there but just one thing, after this don't ever call or ask for anything again, ok?" I sigh

"Ok, just hurry!" he hung up

What was the worse that was happening? I decided to change out of my comfy clothes into some jeans and a black t-shirt, I think it was my dad's old work shirt. I ran down the stairs of my house in a rush, racing to my car. Why was I rushing? Derek could handle himself after all he was a vampire...I began to drive off, it was dark and rainy. I was beginning to get tired, my vision blurring, but I had to stay awake because I was driving. I soon arrived at Harry's, I saw the lights on and usually at night they were never on. I ran up the long never ending stairs that led on and on, remembering when Harry saved me. Once I got to the door I saw it swing open, it was Derek. He grabbed my arm and pulled me inside rushing me inside.

"What is going on?!" I yelled

"It's Harry he has gone on a rampage, a killing spree and I can't find him anywhere!" he yelled

That's when I began to get worried, and my heart began to beat.

"WHERE IS HE?" I yell getting more worried

"I don't know, he came back with a dead girl and then when I tried to help he raced out"

"it's my fault" I whisper to myself

"No, its not..Harry use to be like this because of me; its not your fault. We will put an end to this I promise" he stepped closer grabbing my hands. His eyes glaring down on me, I never really realized how handsome he was. He had a perfect bone structure and crystal blue eyes that popped.

"Thank You" I smiled

 That's when I woke up on my bathroom floor still in my towel, I guess i passed out from all the steam and heat. I looked up to see Harry sitting on my bed, his hands in his head like he was ashamed of something.  At this point I had to think about why Harry was in my room, but before I had time to think he called my name. I walked over to him slowly, I didn't know what was wrong and honestly I didn't want to know.