hold the phone

"WAITTTTTTTTTT" Jess turns around to look at me "what's wrong" she says with a questionable look "I can't leave.."I say panicked "why not Grace please tell me what's wrong" she looks so worried that I'm freaking out "I can't leave him if I do I would betray him he'll hate me" she won't care she'll just drive away and I'll never see him again "Grace your making no sense who are you leaving" she won't under stand I reach for the door handle "Cory and I can't go without him he's my best friend and he would do this for me."

I jump from the car and run I check behind me and see Jess isn't following me I can't help but think she doesn't want me anymore. I get inside and see the main floor is cleared, not one kid or adult is here not even miss and she's normally sitting at the front desk. I run through the right side door to the boys side I take a right up the stairs to the second floor only now I hear the front door open and Jess call my name. I run to the end of the hall and take the last door no my left I don't knock I can't it doesn't cross my mind.

As the door swings open and closed somehow and somewhere during it I got it to his room. He's sitting on his bed looking out the window. It's his favourite place to sit and watch the world. When he hears me he gets up he runs to me and gives me a hug "I thought you had left me I could tell he had been crying. He held me tightly but that's ok I didn't want to let him go. "I would never leave you in this place alone" I feel tears rase from my eyes but I fight them back.

The door swings open and a cold hand graps my arm ripping me from cory's grasp, "what did I tell you about coming to the boys wards" she's practically yelling at me she's now, she's got my wrist and won't let go her face is really close to mine but yet she's still yelling. Cory trys to step in but she hits him right across the face I'm so sorry Cory this is my fault. I can't fight the tears much longer and the stream from my eyes. "AHEM" I look past miss the see where the noise came from and who owned it. I can't help but smile when I see Jess standing watching how long has she been there.