New school

Today Cory and I start school it's Friday so we only have to go for one day and then it's the weekend. We have to go so we can meet people our age from how Jess put it. I woke up had a shower and ate breakfast, packed my bag and headed to school with Cory.

We arrived and went to our form classes we were in different ones so we had to spilt up and go our separate ways. I walk down the hallways until the first bell ring no no no no where is room 379. I kept walking then I looked down and walked right into someone I ended up on the floor. I looked up to a girl my age looking at me she had short brown hair with blue eyes "Hi I'm so sorry" she reaches for my hand " It's ok I'm fine" I grap her hand and she helps me up. " Hi I'm Luna I haven't seen you around before " I nod " yea I am, the names grace I was wondering if you could show me to room 379 maybe? Please" "sure that's where I'm going let's go" she starts walk so I follow " you can meet my friend Lily she's our age and has long brown hair with green eyes she really silly and funny she's pretty short and she loves to make puns" we heard the bell ring "oh no run" she took off running to get the class "wait" I ran off after her we reach class panting " sorry I'm late mam I was helping the new studen" Luna says as she enters class. I follow her in the teacher motions us to sit down I meet Lily, and her Luna and I talk for what feels like forever and I get to know them so well, we go to our classes. Lily's in my first class and Cory in my second I tell him all about my new friends.

I look at the clock and see its only 10 minutes till lunch the teacher calls on me and Cory and tells us to go to the office and to take our stuff so we did we walked in and saw jess standing there. "Hey guys I'm here to take you home everyone wants to see you guys you will start back full next week ok?" I look at Cory and smile " that's great" she walks past us and we follow her out to the car and we start on our way home it lucky I got lily's and Lunas numbers they will wonder where I went.

-Hey my peoples so this was a short chapter and stuff but two new characters were added and I wanna give shout out to the guys who added them in so with the character Luna Glacier we have @Avia_Love_wolfs and with the character Lily we have @MegaMuffinBlast so thank you both for those characters and please feel free to leave yours. For those who have left response expect your characters soon thank you all for reading my story- turtle-