Liv

It's been 3 days since I last saw Liv and her family, she's been with them reconnecting or something, in that time I have been watching the finally of all the stuff come out of the orphanage me and Cory are putting all of our bags in Jess's car. We are leaving today and going to the airport to fly to Washington that's where jess lives with Jason and her kids. Cory and I can't wait to meet them.

Cory and I were siting at the top of the stairs just looking everything was gone no one was around " seems weird having no one here huh?" Cory asks,
"Yea it dose I miss the little kids playing tag running up and down and all around haha it all just seems like a dream, I mean we finally get to leave"
"Yea I know the feeling" we sit in silence just remembering the good times not the bad times like when I was sitting in this spot watching Cory walk in that door and then down there with Cory when his siblings were leaving it still feels like a dream all of it.

Jess walks in and everything echoed from the door to her foot steps, " ready?" She says I look at Cory he nods "Yea I guess" I yell back we stand and walk up to jess we walk outside and Kevin goes to lock the door "wait!" I say everyone looks at me weird "c-c-can I lock it please?" I ask Kev hands me the key and I lock the door "do you mind if I keep the key?" Now they really are looking at me weird, " Yea sure I have another one I'll tell them I lost that one" he smiles "thank you" I gave him a hug "OK so I'm driving you to the airport? Kev said "yup and then that to car back to the dealer's for me I already payed" Jess said huh I guess it wasn't her car "ok let's go" Kev said and jumped in the car.

I was looking out the window when I heard someone say my name I figured out it was Jess "huh sorry I  zooned out" I say back to her " why did you keep the key?  We were all wondering I'm sure" she said " oh right well I guess even though it wasn't the best part it was still a part of my life and I guess I just wanted something to symbol it, I don't know might make it into a necklace, not sure yet" after that it was just quite all the way to the airport.

- Hey guys I'm going to end this chapter here so let me know what ya think and also don't for get to leave name and personalitys so I can put you guys in and for those who asked last time don't worry your pretty like heads you will be added into the next few I have the ideas anyway thank you guys I'll be putting out the next chapter soon I promise because I haven't been very great at to updates so Yea I promise anyway that's all - Turtle-