Cory's back story

It's hard seeing him in pain today it's worse and I know why. Right in that room three years ago today his bother and sister were adopted out the day they all came here. Their uncle took them after their parents were murdered he was left because he could only take two of them. I don't know how he must feel knowing his bother and sister were chosen over him. I know this means so much to him. I know he wants closure. He's wanted miss's rule of only two taken away. He's wants to be with his family but he can't. His only hope is that if he changes to rule they'll come back for him. That's all that keeps him going is hope. Hope that will will hold his little bother, and sister in his arms once again.

"Do you think they ever think about me?" He says this so quite I nearly don't hear him. " of course they do, they loved you" I see a tear come to his eye. Slowly making its way down his check that's still red for where miss hit him. I walk over to him and give him a hug I don't wanna let him go and it seems like he doesn't want me to either.

Jess's pvo

Jess I have plan.

Jason Ok but be careful I don't want you hurt.

Jess Always am. And hey I know we only wanted one....

Jason Just do what you gotta do.

Jess Thank you, love you

Jason Love you too I got to go

Jess Bye

Jason Bye

*click*

"Now to tell them"

Grace's pvo

I finally let go of Cory as Jess walks out of the door she doesn't even look at us, she knows where she's going. My gaze follows her a cross the room watching her disappear though the door miss went in before. We can here yelling but I can't understand stand it. She comes out with her cell to her ear "yes, yup I understand but, yeah, Ok, see you soon". She walks up to us "well I called my husband and the cops they will be here soon can you guys go help the little ones pack their things there's a cupboard of suitcases in there."

"And who's this" I ask Sophie the little 6 year old I'm helping pack "that's greensby my mummy gave him to me in the car on the way here she said me and greensby and I are going to a new home where we would live happily but she didn't want to be apart of it." She takes the little green sheep from me and puts it in her suit case. How is it fair that a little girl to has to think that of her mum. It's not fair. Its so sad how she dose. I can feel a tear role down my check at these thoughts.