Meeting the new family and others

The Plane ride was long but Jess got to Know us more and we got to know her more there are a few questions we have to wait to get the answers like what's Jason and the kids like?, How old are they?, And what she dose for work? Which we find weird so when we got off the plane and we walked into the waiting room and looked around we followed jess up to a guy who had a sign saying my amazing wife and new family he had two little kids around him and they were so cute after we did intros we went out for dinner and Cory and I had a melt down when we learned that Jess is APHMAU so that's a thing I must of heard her voice from the kids I was never into YouTube much.

We were on our way home and when we pulled up it was an amazing looking house, I really liked the look. We got up to the steps and Jess and Jason moves aside so we could go in first I slowly open to door and bam "!!SURPRISE!!" I hear like 15 people yelling at us it gave me a fright. After walking inside and being swarmed by people in my head I have a list of names, ok not really I need to talk to them by myself to really get their names but I'll get there. After it all dies down I look for Cory he was talking to a man a woman and a baby typical Cory loves kids.

I walk up to Jess "Hey" she said over the music "talked to anyone yet?" She was talking to a man with short light brown hair he was a lot taller than jess but most of these people are, he had deep brown eyes hidden behind glasses "well this is Ross, but we call him sloth" she she's I giggle " I'm not a sloth" I here Ross say I giggle more, "why do you call him that?" I ask "well he works at the offices with pretty much every one here, and his skin looks like a sloth" hmmm " it's a narwhal" I laugh from the way he says it ok I'll leave you be.

I walk over to the stairs where I see two guys one standing on sitting the on standing has short brown hair a lot shorter than rosses, he has a mustache and a beard he also has brown eyes but a weird accent not sure where its from. The man sitting had short hair and and beard and mustache to but his hair was red. "Hey" I say after finally talking to them " oh hey Grace, I'm John" the one standing yup says and this drits is Max" I look at max " Hey" I smile back at him " you getting to know of everyones "John says " um some of them I have meet you guys and Ross say and Max speaks "and one don't want to run far away?" I look at him confused " no why would I?" Hmm "OK well meet Michael, Adam, Jin, Tim, Alesha, Calvin, Shelby and everyone else not here and get back to me" "umm ok" I walk way well he's got an temper hasn't he but apart from that the both seem nice. I think me was joking but I don't know he well enough to tell.

I walk around and see another guy with short red hair and a girl with long brown hair I go up to them "his I say "oh hello" the girl speaks my god her voice is high pitched "hello I'm Michael and this is Shelby" the man sats Shelbys voice is so cute "so we saw you meet max don't take what he says to heart he will warm up to the idea of a newbie" red says "yea he is cool when he's nice most of the time he just jokes" Shelby says " yea probably thanks guys I'll leave you to talk" with that I turn around to go find Cory.

I find him where I saw him before with from what I have got in my head must be Adam and Alesha "hi" they look at me "Grace hi " I'm Adam this is my lovely wife Alesha and our son mason behind us is Tim Tim" I look at the all as the names are listed "nice to meet you all" Adam looks at me "it's cool having newbies start and you guys having had it tuff from what I have heard" I look away "yea we have" I put my hand In my pocket to check for the key it feels cold when I touch it.

After meeting everyone we just mess around dancing and talking until everyone had to go home it was nice to meet everyone I don't feel quite so alone.

-Hey everybody so like I said this chapter was coming out soon so like I said just before leave some characters you want me to add and give me a name and a brief description of them and what you want them to be OK so I'm going to sleep now because I stayed up till 12:30am for you people's and I'll be writing more when I wake up I promise but yea leave your characters and what you want to happen I'm going to try to add them all -Turtle-