Hello?

"Chi-chan...Are you sure they're good people?"

"Of course, Uri! Maou-san is very nice to me! He even taught me how to use the soft-cream machine!"

"I...see..."

Hatsumoto Uri, one of Sasaki Chiho's schoolmates and a priestess, decides to accompany her friend one day when he sensed a change of aura around her friend.

The demonic miasma is still surrounding her...

"What's wrong, Uri?"

Snapping out of her trance, the long-haired girl noticed her friend looking at her, confused and worried. She has been caught staring.

"E-Ehehehe...I-It's nothing~"

Chiho tilted her head, still a bit confused before shrugging it off and continued walking. Uri breathed a sigh of relief.

That was close....

———————————————————————————————————————————————

"...Chi-chan."

"Yes, Uri?"

"Are you sure this is where he lives?"

Chiho beamed a big smile towards Uri while nodding her head.

"Yes! Maou-san definitely lives here! Oh, also with Ashiya-san and....someone else..."

Uri took notice of the hesitance Chiho had when she was talking about the someone...But being the good friend she is, she'll put the question off for later.

Back to the topic at hand, Uri still couldn't believe this...

"Why does your Maou-sama live in such a beat-rundown apartment...?"

That question got a nervous laughter from her companion.

"Well---"

But before she could answer, Chiho's leg slipped, making her fall from the stairs, halfway.

And who was coincidentally behind her?

Uri.

BOMFP!

"I-Ittai~..."

Chiho rubbed her bottom. Surprisingly, she had a pretty soft fall. Then she noticed.

"Uri...? Uri???"

"....Beneath you, Sasaki Chiho..."

Looking at what she was sitting on, Chiho have a light gasp as she saw her friend sandwiched between her and the ground.

"S-Sorry Uri!"

Uri gave a light grunt as she felt the weight of her back and slowly got up, dusting her uniform all the way.

I swear...there better have some meaning in this visit other than being pancaked...

———————————————————————————————————————————————

Extra:

"...Chi-chan..."

"What is it, Uri?"

Rubbing her back, she looked at her friend with a deadpan face.

"Your weight increased, didn't it?"

"......"

"...Chi-chan?"