From where?

"H-Hold on a moment, Miss..."

"Her name is Hatsumoto Uri, my lord."

"Right. Um...Hold on a moment, Hatsumoto-san."

Uri glared at the raven-haired teen...or man.

"Why should I? You guys are yokai."

Sweatdropping, Maou scratched his cheek.

"I think you got it all wrong here..."

Uri was confused but still had her talismans out. If she could, she would've reigned Chiho to her side, to protect her but since she was behind Maou, it was impossible.

"Tell me how I can be in the wrong when there are 3 major powerful yokai in the room and you might be controlling my friend!"

Maou sweatdropped again. "Like I said...you got it wrong..."

Urushihara yawned in annoyance.

"We can just use force to shut her up."

And then a pan came crashing down his head.

"That is NOT how you treat a lady, you NEET!"

"What~?! I was just speaking the truth. No need to to hit me, housewife..."

"No, Ashiya-san had all the reason in the world to hit you! Because you were planning to hurt my friend!"

And Chiho pointed a finger at Urushihara, accusing him of guilt. This time, it was Urushihara who sweatdropped as he backed away from his two abusers.

Maou just sighed at everything before looking at Uri, his eyes pleading.

"Can you please put those...things away? I promise I'll tell you everything."

"Please, Uri? I'll tell you everything I know too!"

Uri looked between Maou and Chiho, then she looked at the other two residents (ignoring that her heart skipped a beat when she looked at the purple-haired). Then she sighed and hesitantly putted her paper talismans away in her skirt pocket.

Giving a light glare to Maou, she proceeded:

"You better tell me everything. And I mean everything."

-----------------------------------------------

"Ente Isla?"

Maou nodded his head. Uri just raised a brow at that. She still didn't fully understand.

Yes, Maou explained that he was from another world and that he was the dark ruler, Satan and the other 2 was his demon generals. (Maou also explained that they weren't yokai but demons) Urushihara was Lucifer while Ashiya was Alsiel.

But what did Chiho have anything to do with them?

"Chi-chan? How did you get alleged with these...demons?"

"Oh. Well, Maou-san saved me from being killed by Urushihara once."

And Chiho gave the fallen angel a nasty glare but then smiled. Maou nodded, confirming what Chiho said.

"That's how Chi-chan found out about us. Well, mostly we explained everything afterward but yea."

"Then...so...you guys aren't planning to destroy the world or anything like that...right?"