Heros bicker with Demon Lords?

She breathed in...and out...and repeated this process about three times.

Hatsumoto Uri in the present and right now she is currently...

In front of the Demon's Stronghold.

Surprisingly, she didn't slip down the stairs...although it took all her strength not too. (Insert sweatdropping face)

It's been a week or so ever since she last came here. And last time was the 3rd time she has visited them.

Last time was also when she was introduced to the Hero of Ente Isla. Emi Yusa.

Uri sweatdropped as she remembered how the woman made her entrance by slamming the door open and demanded where Maou was.

Unexpectedly, Maou was out with Chiho and they came right back after Emi made her loud announcement.

And of course, there was bickering right after the two butt heads with each other. Chiho just evaded the two and went right over to Ashiya to give him the groceries she had bought with Maou. Urushihara was at the computer, ignoring the whole thing. It seems like Uri was the only one confused here.

Just then, Emi finally noticed she has here.

".....Maou...."

"What?"

Emi then grabbed the man by his collar, bring his shocked face close to her enraged one.

"Who the hell is this girl?! Did you kidnap her and bring her here?! And in front of Chi-chan too! Have you no shame?!"

Gripping her hands with as much force as her, Maou tried to rip Emi's hands away from him but also tried not to damage his shirt.

"Can you stop making assumptions everytime I bring someone new here?!"

"Then give me a perfect explanation of why an innocent girl is here with you three demons!"

"Yusa-san! You just spilled it out!"

Emi was about to retort to Chiho when she froze. Thinking, she noticed what she had just done and rapidly paled. Her hands quickly changed course from Maou's collar to Uri's shoulders.

"Listen! You just heard nothing! You definitely did not hear me say that these three guys were demons or what-so-ever! Okay?!"

By now, Emi was hysteric. She was rocking Uri back and forth by the shoulders. Before Uri could make a word out, Maou beat her to it.

"She already knows, Emi. There's no point." He sighed.

And Emi was back at Maou's throat again.

"I knew it! You did kidnap this innocent girl! And it was actually before today?! Why you---!!! I shall have your head, Demon Lord!"

And this time, Ashiya intervened. Together, him and Maou finally got Emi to pry her hands off and calmed her down.

"Calm down, woman! She knew we were demons before we told her!"

"And how do you expect me to believe that?! Humans of this world don't have any powers of some sort to protect themselves from the likes of you! This is why I'm the Hero!"

"She a priestess."

Everyone's eyes wandered towards Urushihara. He stopped whatever he was doing on his computer and turned around.

"Uri is a priestess so she was able to tell." ("How dare you call Hatsumoto-san by her frist name when you barely know her?!" Ashiya yelled in the background)

Emi blinked, confused.

"Priestess?"

"That's right."

Emi's gaze switched and landed towards Uri. Uri gave the woman a shy smile.

"I'm a priestess. I could tell that the three were yo--demons because of their dark aura."

Emi's eyes slowly narrowed at Uri's choice of words.

"Dark...aura? Girl, are you saying that you can see into their souls or something?"

Uri nodded at the woman's question and Emi proceeded to cross her arms and think.

"Interesting...Do you have spiritual powers like me...?"

"Powers? Miss...are you some kind of celestial being like Amaterasu?"

And Maou accidentally choked. Emi stuttered, her face glowing red. Ashiya dropped a plastic cup and Chiho almost chopped off her fingers with the knife. Urushihara just froze, still facing the computer.

"A-Amaterasu?!"

"...Ashiya, please explain..."

Ashiya coughed before racking his brain for information.

"If I remember correctly...Amaterasu is....."

-----------------------------------------------

Uri sighed.

The rest of the day after that was hectic. She doesn't remember much.

But she does remember...taking Urushihara's hand...

-----------------------------------------------

Extra:

Uri shivered. She blew in her hands to retain the warmth.

Though it might be spring, the afternoon's can sometimes be a bit chilly. And today was no exception.

Urushihara looked at her out of the corner of his eyes. (She was kind of sitting next to him.)

"Cold?"

Even though it was just a one word question, Uri felt warm inside.

"Yea...a bit..."

She rubbed her hands for friction, producing more heat. Urushihara looked at her once again.

And suddenly, one of her hands were encased by something. It took her a second later to recognize that it was Urushihara's hand. His other was on the mouse.

"Better?"

His cheeks only had a bit of pink on it but not noticeable. Uri's had a pretty bright blush on.

"Mmm..."

And with that, the both of them were surrounded by silence, hands still entwined.

Not a moment later, Ashiya intervened...as always.