Nice to meet you...Yokai?

"And here we are!"

Uri had no words. All she saw was an old wooden door with a okay handle. On the door's right side was a window and in between the door and window was the plate name.

"Maou...Sadao?"

"That's Maou-san's first name!"

Chiho was practically radiating happiness as she said this. Uri just said nothing in response as Chiho proceeded to knock on the door.

Knock! Knock!

"Yes? Who is it?"

"It's me, Ashiya-san! Chiho!"

"Ah, Sasaki-san! Don't worry, the door is open so come in!"

Chiho gave Uri a finally bright smile before opening the door. Muttering a small Excuse my intrusion..., Uri walked right behind Chiho and into the room.

Then she felt it.

A big aura of dark energy.

"--i? --ri? ----URI!"

Shocked out of her mind, Uri whipped her head towards who called out to her.

"C-Chi-chan..."

"Are you sure your fine, Uri?"

Uri could clearly see that Chiho was absolutely worried about her. She mustered up the best fake smile she could put on and wore it.

"Y-Yea. I'm fine."

Chiho looked like she didn't believe it but before she could say anything, someone else interrupted.

"Um...Do you need anything to help you miss?"

As soon as she looked at the man, she literally felt herself choke for a moment.

Holy...His demonic aura is huge...

"U-Uri...?"

"...Miss?"

Snapping out again, she slowly set back from the two, a nervous smile in her lips.

"I-I'm fine..."

"Sheesh, Ashiya. First time introducing yourself to a new girl and your already scaring her."

"Be quiet, you NEET!"

Gulping, she turned her head slowly around, only to be met with a flash of purple. Uri blinked once again and she could see a boy, probably a bit shorter than her, sitting near a computer with snacks all over his space.

"Urushihara."

"A-Ah...Hatsumoto Uri..."

Urushihara just nodded before turning back to his computer while Uri stood still, staring at him.

H-He...He's totally my type~! She fawned over in her head. But then she remembered. Wait...Get a hold of yourself, Uri...He could be a yokai too!

And she check. Cue epic internal crying.

He is....

"Umm...Miss?"

"Y-Yes?!"

Uri quickly turned around, a blush on her face but was quickly gone when she looked over this new person.

"...Who?"

"He's Maou-san!"

Uri looked at Chiho, then looked at the raven-greened hair fellow. Her eyes doubled in size.

Alright. Forget this!

"Prepare yourself, yokai!"

The other 4 in the room quickly looked at Uri in surprise when she brought out paper talismans.

But only 3 out of 4 didn't know what was going on.

What in all of Ente Isla?!

———————————————————————————————————————————————
Extra:

"Oh! Right!"

"W-what is it, Chi-chan?!"

"I forgot until now but...Uri is a priestess, Maou-san. Teehee~"

...And the three guys screamed WHAT?!