A step over the boundary

There u r, I knew I wld find u here." Sasuke comments.

"What r u doing here? "Yuri asks panting.

"I got a pretest for becoming a genin. So I m here t ask u for a favour. " sasuke answers.

So........

"I need u to train taijutsu with me. Just for working on the skill,"

"U should train wth ur teammates. U Knw that teamwork is the most important lesson thy want t teach u now" ....Yuri comments.

Sasuke chuckles and says ,, "wow ! U r a novel of information.

"I m the captain of foundation , so I know hw this kind of systems work" Yuri replies looking away.

R u scared? Sasuke asks smirking...

No, I m nt. she replies with a pout

Sasuke suddenly laughed out loud watching her pout , which makes Yuri surprised.

Yuri smirks,, it's been a long time she heard him actually laughing... She thoughts.

Ok, let's train together then, Yuri says ...

Fine , then.

Yuri starts fighting wth Sasuke. Yuri comes at sasuke runing, they block each other's movements and suddendly sasuke fly and bend his body in air , try t land a punch on yuri. Yuri steps to dodge but tripped on a stone which makes her slip and sasuke t lose his balance.

All on a sudden sasuke fell on Yuri both Roll on ground and get collide with a cave wall , which results in pushing them off the cliff and both fall from the cliff to a fountain . Sasuke on top of Yuri puts his both hands around Yuri and wraps her in his hands tightly into his chest, and for the first time Yuri wraps her arms around sasuke closing her eyes and holds sasuke tightly too....

Sasuke felt like all the happiness in that moment and for Yuri ,,after a long time she let herself loose into someone... Into sasuke...for a moment she forgot everything and felt the warmth of sasuke and let herself surrender to sasuke.

They both fall in the river, went deep . Deep in the cold of water they got loose , both looked in the eye of each other and both felt the pain they share and the ....CURTAIN FALLS AND A WALL SCRAMBLES .......Yuri felt something, smthing strong , unfamiliar , yet so relaxing...wht is this ?yuri feels happy, she keeps looking in sasuke's eyes with her big eyes...feeling safe, feeling relieved ....

Both pops out of water takes deep breath and floats on water . Sasuke holds Yuri and swims towards the dry ground then pulls her up and place her on green grass ..... Sasuke feels short breath and starts coughing making Yuri so concerned ...

"R u ok ? " Yuri asked in a frightened voice patting sasuke's back .

Sasuke looks at Yuri with a doubtful eye and coughs again..

You r not ok" , Yuri nearly screams with a shaky voice. Yuri feels something. She feels suffocated while watching Sasuke in that state. ""Why am I feeling like this"" she shouts in her mind not knowing this feeling... She feels strange, she feels the pain.....

Susuke slowly stops coughing and asks for water. Yuri stands in a hurry and bring water in her hands and slowly drinks Sasuke . Sasuke looks at Yuri and smirks .

Whts funny?? , she asks demanding

Well, you looks like u hv just seen a ghost , you r looking totally freaked out....

Stop it !! And yes... I m. R u ok?? She asked with serious concern in her eyes & face.

I always am if I m with u.

Yuri's eyes widened, sasuke comes closer, Yuri flinches bt Sasuke hold her strong and getting himself a bit higher, kisses her forehead gently and speaks calmly- I can't b any better with anyone except for u, I can't b any happy without seeing u and I can't breath without u , becz I LOVE U, and I know U do TOO....