Death anniversary

"I m sorry mama, I m very sorry. it's all because of me , you r not here today.i m sorry ...I took you away from dad", A beautiful black haired girl , dressed formally was kneeling infront of her mother's epitaph spoke sadly . She runned her hands on the surface softly. She bent her body , went a bit closer and embraced the epitaph. She took a deep breath and hugged it more tightly as she wanted to feel it ..feel it all ...as to feel her mom though this marble monument. But all it did was just to hurt her body back..nothing more. But then too ....she didn't wanna let go. Her eyes was closed, she put her head on the epitaph. Creased her face over it . which states--

"SUBAKI UCHIHA HYUGA"
Heir of uchiha clan.

Father- Toshiro Uchiha.
Mother- reiko uchiha.
Brother -fugaku uchiha .
Husband- Hizashi hyuga.

"How dare u come here, ? "A voice piled up with anger from years..spoke darkly , razing from behind .

Yuri knew this voice, this tone, this way of speaking ..and this anger ..,how can she ever forget the night when Hizashi told her he despises her, he told a three year old baby girl , that she is a monster, told she is a murderer , told she is the biggest MISTAKE of his life...He despises his own daughter. He wish an omen like her would never born. A 3 yr old girl , where in her birthday , she only wished to b with his father ...just for a few moments...who have already lost her mom. But her father ...told her to begone from his life. That was the blessing a father gave his daughter on her birthday. She can never forgot those hatred in her father's eyes. She can not forget those wishes in her own father's eyes as he wanted her to disappear . How can she forgot?

Yuri sighed sadly , "Sorry mom..its good bye. Dad even won't let me near you. "

"Bye, mommy" . Yuri touched the epitaph for the last time. Yuri holded back her tears tightly. She stood up and turned back looked straitly into her father's eyes . And ...that moment , she could no longer hold it back. Tears escaped from those gorgeous blue eyes. She stood there...for few seconds...then disappeared from there.

The person who was standing a few feet distant , who's face was deformed of hate and anger a few moments earlier, suddenly changed into a very sad impression... He was so angry a while ago...but the tears in his daughter's eyes... she got subaki's eyes. Tears in those big deep blue eyes, his natural instinct couldn't bear the sight. He didn't knew what but this child .. He hates her... She is the one , for whom Hizashi lost his love of live, his most precious thing of his life.
"SUBAKI..." all he could utter while a lone tear also escaped from this iron steeled emotionless shinobi.

A certain raven haired boy who was standing on a tree since the dust, clenched his fist tighter.

YURI....