8

"Umm....", yuri opens her eyes squealing her head in sasuke's shoulder .

"Hey, sleepyhead ..", sasuke kisses yuri's forehead with a smile.

"Good morning", Yuri moans in sasuke's shoulder while closing her eyes again.

"Gd morning. Do u want to make it a good noon too? " , Sasuke smirks

"Wait,,, what ?! NO! ", On a whim Yuri wakes up . Moving her head side to side she adjusted herself making sasuke smile .

"Why r u smiling? ", Yuri asks sounding a bit angry .

"Hn? Well ....You haven't changed. I remember u doing this since we were little. I used to wake u up at morning but every time u went back t sleep. But when itachi used to come you would jumped off bed and stood strait up . And u would do this gesture to get rid of ur sleepiness, that was the sweetest thing of my morning routine", Sasuke smirked remembering past days .

"I remember. Mine too . Seeing itachi every morning after waking up was the best thing of my day " , Yuri smiles remembering old days .

"Hn...What about seeing me ? ", Sasuke asked tilting his eyebrows in a serious voice looking strait at Yuri . Yuri was surprised suddenly but then she laughed ......"Lets get going . We both got missions . "

"Hmmm , let's go ", Sasuke sighs standing up. The sun is sparking over head, it's nearly 7'00 already.

"Okay, see u after mission ", Sasuke walks ahead leaving Yuri in the balcony but then he suddenly stops , he turns and walks back.

"Sasuke ?! ".

Sasuke without replying walks closer to Yuri and suddenly hugs her tightly. Yuri was speechless. Her body still she was so surprised that she even couldn't move. Sasuke holder her more tightly and spoke, "I know u r the best but just b careful okay? "

Sasuke loosens his hold looks at Yuri and gives her a kiss at her forehead . And jumps off the balcony and walks away .

Yuri is still astonished. She still couldn't move . What did just Sasuke do ? And why ? Sasuke never been like this after the massacre not even before that . But what was this today ? What is happening this days ? Why Sasuke is making her feel nervous? Why Sasuke is making her feel suffocated? Why she is feeling uneasy ? What suddenly changed ? Why she is feeling restless? Why ? She got a tons of questions but she doesn't know the answers . Is she sick ? Is she getting sick ? Should she see a doctor ? It might b that . She sighs ...she is totally clueless ...this days she doesn't even understand a single thing about herself! Damn it !!