9

2 men dressed in black cloak walking through the forest, leaves are rustling down their paths . It's a beautiful day. A day which can b very suitable for normal people to call it a relaxing day with wife and children. Siting idly under the sun and enjoy the beautiful summer and have a picnic . But it doesn't suit these 2 people. To the world they are those brunch of rowdy and dangerous people , just though of these two is enough to ruin the week , even month or years .....among the 2 , the most unwished is the one with most calm face. On a whim he stops making his partner stop as well . He opens his eyes . His dark crimson eyes reveals. Sighing deeply he finally opens his mouth after ages , "shall we talk ? "

"Itachi-San u wa...nt to talk ?", The partner was surprised, never in their years of partnership this Crimson eyed shinobi wished to speak even if needed . Now he wanna talk on his own !!!!! Is it the end of the world?!

"Are u gonna follow me forever? ", Itachi asked throwing a kunai at a direction .

I guess still have a long way before I surpass u , itachi ni-San.

Itachi smirked. She is still using honourifics. Itachi can't deny but he is actually happy to hear this word . He knows Sasuke wouldn't use it anymore with him neither he expected Yuri would but she used it. Then again it's not their fault. He made them this way .

"How are u here ? "

"I m here on orders from danzo-Sama to assassin you . "

"You work under danzo ? ! ", A glimpse of worry couldn't hide from itachi's voice.

"Hai , I am the root's captain ."

Tch! How could danzo make her ! He cant believe this . All itachi wanted is to keep Yuri and Sasuke out of everything but it seems danzo using her to suppress him ...danzo....Itachi feeling so bitter just the thought of danzo talking or meeting Yuri , he even made her into root . It's can't be forgiven.
"Why danzo ? ", itachi finally spoke after a while .

"Why ? He promised to find shisui's killer ", Yuri spoke coldly .

"Shisui's killer , huh ? "Itachi spoke lightly but inside he is burning like a volcano. Danzo is the one who killed him .

"Is that's all ?" , Itachi again spoke this time with a more emotionless tone .

Yuri sighs, "Nope! That's not all . More importantly I needed him to track your location and see you . And I need to save Sasuke too . I have my ways too ."

Itachi smirked . She has grown up...and grown up into quite a smart girl. May b Itachi shouldn't worry .seems like she will take care on on her own just like shisui. Shisui are u watching her? She has become quite an amazing shinobi on her own . Itachi wonders how she resolved her ninja ways . What's her will ? Let's finish your mission , okay ?

"Yea. Let's do it ", Yuri gets her position. There is no way she can loose . She must know about Itachi . If he is okay , if he is healthy....she needs to know. In this world now the most important thing now to stand up and take care of her family....that includes Sasuke and .....itachi. And make shisui's killer to face his fate . But for that he can't let a scratch on Itachi or Sasuke . She will protect them till the end even its from the shadows. She will . Yuri and Itachi looks strait at each other's eyes ......the fight begins .......

It's nearly 5 hours and they are still fighting. Kisame can't believe his eyes . This little kid is making Itachi fight this long . Heck both of them have bunch of powerful jutsu under their sleeves. He can't believe this fight . Every time Itachi bringing a powerful one she is fighting perfectly. She can't b any older than a genin . Still this kid can fight this scary....what she will b when she will grown up! Well not sure about power but sure she will grow up to be a beautiful woman . She is unbelievably cute looking . But her eyes ....kind of same like Itachi ....like telling don't mess up with me otherwise you will see hell ....well then again from the scene Kisame is sure she can show hell to anyone.

"You have become quite strong", Itachi spoke stopping the fight .

"Since nisan you and Shisui was my mentor what less u can expect? ", Yuri too stops fighting.

Itachi is happy ..he can b tension free . She adapted Shisui amazingly . Her fighting style , her analytical ability can even surpass Shisui so is her sharingan . She has awaken quite powerful byakugan too and became more adapted to it . She is truly a hyuga . With such a powerful byakugan she totally can toss off the uchiha's . Itachi smiled mentally...she is running away from hyuga when she perfectly can hold it together...and of course became very beautiful. It's amazing when her girly traits have worn out but she still looks pretty . She cut her beautiful and long black hairs and dressed almost like a boy . But that can't hide her cuteness. Itachi remembers Yuri in konoha. She used to look like a sacred little pretty flower .

Yuri's face calm as usual but her eyes saddened, "Itachi ni-San ....."

"Hm ? "

"Your eyes....and .....your stamina....."

"Go back Yuri . "Itachi turned his back trying to hide his emotions and signalled Kisame to leave .
"Do what u feel is right . Just don't stiff urself too much . give Sasuke space ...you two can have a wonderful life if U..let him
. it's ways past you had feelings for me. You were so young to understand ur true feelings. You have grown up now . Recognise them . Understand them . You have changed since then so is ur feelings. Don't give Sasuke such a bad time. Hm ? "Itachi looks back for a last glance and disappears leaving a shocked Yuri . Yuri nodes automatically with itachi's word without knowing with blank face "hm ? ....my feelings changed? Remem....ber Sasuke... Try understand his feelings..Yuri was no more in her mind she repeated those word vaguely with blank eyes and walked abruptly.,," wh...y ? Whha....t ? What itachi ni-San just said ?! I ....I have changed ?! My feelings......changed?! Yuri falls in the forest and sits down . Her head is spinning. Her whole world is ..she and Sasuke ?! She ...does she like him now? What happened?! Why was she so worried about Sasuke when she was fighting with Itachi ? How she can worry about him when Itachi was in front of him. During her fight all she screamed and complained is about Sasuke ! Have she really changed? Was that just an admiration that she had for Itachi . Wasn't that was genuine? Was that ? Then why she didn't feel the excitement when Sasuke holded him ? Why she didn't feel that way what she felt when Sasuke kissed on her forehead. If that was she wouldn't worry about Sasuke ....

Did she ever ? Ev...er ...Liked Itachi truly ? Or was it Sasuke all along ?