10

It's dark outside. Itachi is sitting inside a cave for the night . They will reach their destination the next morning. His eyes closed and he is leaning next to a wall . He remembers his days in konoha ....Sasuke , Yuri, mom, dad, Shisui and Izumi.....Izumi was a lot like Yuri how Yuri used to b in the past . He remembers how Izumi always used to say that when they will get marry she would adopt Yuri and make her a uchiha . And she would b the heir ....Itachi smiles remembering the fact Yuri had a crush on him since childhood...and she is still sticking to it . He remembers how Izumi used to make fun of it ...izumi was such a happy and innocent girl . She always knew how to make things all right for him . And like izumi Yuri too has become a beautiful girl...Itachi used to dream of a happy family with izumi and Yuri . He dreamt of giving Yuri all the love and right that she owns . Together with Izumi he wanted to give Yuri a beautiful childhood. But what he gave them ? To Yuri ...to Izumi....to Sasuke ..... Now atleast he wants Yuri and Sasuke to be happy and have a family unlike him and Izumi . And he knows that Sasuke will always keep her happy ...there is no way Sasuke can hurt her. Itachi knows this very well how much Sasuke loves Yuri since he was a child ....to Sasuke Yuri is one side and the whole world at the other side ...and to yuri too ..,she still sticking to the matter that she likes Itachi but the truth is ....it's was always the same ...today or years ago ...she had always one she loves ,,,,Sasuke . Itachi sighs ..it's better as soon as she realises the fact . Sasuke and Yuri ...,both were inseparable....in the past too , now too and in the future will b too. Even if they are close or mot they can't b far away . Their heart will always stay together like him and Izumi. It's years past he lost her . She was already sick with plague before the massacre. There was no way Itachi could have saved her. But Itachi could never tell her the fact that she was dying. Rather he showed her a beautiful future with him and her married and children and Sasuke and Yuri married too. She remembers her smiling into his genjutsu when in reality he stabbed her, she was bleeding to death in itachi's arms but she kept laughing in itachi's genjutsu seeing a happily new married Sasuke and Yuri ...tears falls down from Itachi's eyes ...now it's his dream too that Sasuke and Yuri should have a wonderful life just as Izumi dreamt at her last moments...