Finding yuri

Sasuke runned through the forest as fast as he could. He have to find yuri.
She needs him now.

"Sasuke-kun ?! " , Hinata asked being the most surprised to see a messed sasuke.

Sasuke , not answering Hinata's question went right through yuri's room and shut open the door..

"She is not here...Tch !! ", Sasuke punched his fist against the door.

Sasuke's POV

Where can she b ! After what happened today she is ...damn hell not okay !!
I need to find her but where she is ?

I was so worried as I felt my chest tighten , it pressing all its organs closer. As I could not breath.
Then suddenly I remembered....there is another place. I hurried to the training spot . But she wasn't there either. I felt my body going numb at the feeling of loosing her.

NO! There is no way I can loose her! I have already lost many . If I loose her , then I won't b able to live....she is the reason why still I m living...and why I want to take my revenge. It's all because of HIM...ITACHI...I will never forgive you. It's because of u , she had to listen all this. It's because of u , she is going through all this again...

I will find her no matter what. If she is not here then she is somewhere.
----

Sasuke was standing on konoha gate. He activated his SHARINGAN. There was just one thing on Sasuke's mind doesn't matter which way he have t try, he is gonna do it. If he had to use his last ounce of Chaka , even use the SHARINGAN till the end...he will do it. Cz nothing matter more than Yuri...nothing at all.

Sasuke started running through the village with SHARINGAN activated and continued to search for yuri's chakra.

It's about 12 hrs since Sasuke is searching for Yuri . He left no place unsearched in konoha. He looked for every nook and corner of konoha for Yuri. But failed. Sasuke is in his limits, besides the rain became heavy with time , it is now taking form of a storm.

Tch!! I need to hurry but can't run fast cz of rain !
It's nearly midnight. Sasuke searched all the places but she is nowhere. Sasuke's chakra all drained. But he didn't stop ,, he can't stop. It's not any mission. It's not any place of displaying his strength. It's Yuri , doesn't matter what happens, he can't stop. He can't loose.

Sasuke came near the end of village. But Yuri....nowhere to b found. Suddenly Sasuke stumbled.

There is still one place left. One place left ....

"THE UCHIHA PALACE ".