In uchiha palace

"Damn it!! ", When Sasuke reached at his old home, he found Yuri....At the back of house , on the grass, cured into a ball all soaked wet sobbing and shivering.

"Tch !!".

Sasuke's heart twisted at the scene. He hurried to her . Turned her and felt her temperature high. He hurrily pulled her and tighten her in his chest..

"Yuri....tch!!! She is in rain for hours!!", Sasuke cradled her in bridal style took her inside . Sasuke was all wet too but he had no time to worry about himself. Yuri was unconscious of high fever. Besides , it was too much on her already. She had been here since morning and soaked in rain for hours. Sasuke took her in his old room where he and Yuri had a lot of good memories...laughing, playing, crying, fighting, shouting, smiling....lots of good times together..,,,Sasuke managed some old blanket since nothing much has removed from here since the massacre except from his parents room. Sasuke put that on bed and carefully placed her on it. He was about to remove yuri's cloth but stopped. She has grown up since before. But if he don't take them off sure she will get cold. Sasuke was in dilemma....what should he do ? He sighed heavily , then he got up and went downstairs... Stood infront of a photo ...Itachi and him...in photo Sasuke is smiling brightly beside Itachi. He clenced his fist at itachi's smiling face. Then hung off the picture...

HE can b of use sometimes....

Sasuke took that from the wall and did a fire jutsu and made a fire...
It should warm her....Sasuke sat on bed beside Yuri took Her near in his chest and hold her closely ...the fire already made an orange shade around the room. He looked at Yuri...she is so pretty...ever since Sasuke learned to admire things he learned to admire only one thing...Yuri. Sasuke suddenly remembers something....

(Flashback)

Sasuke unlocked the door entered in his room and was surprised to see something on his bed..he slowly went closer. The blanket wrapped up something...he carefully touched the corner of blanket and unfolded it...

"Wow!! What a petty babby doooll!!! ", Sasuke widening his eyes muttered slowly surprised, in his imperfect pronunciation..."the doll is sleeping....."

Then suddenly he was angry a bit. He jumped off the bed and runned to his mother.

"Mama!! Mama!!"

"What happened Sasuke ? ", Mikoto who was cooking in kitchen, kneeled at his 3 yr old boys level and ruffled his hairs .

"Mama! It's not fair !! You lied to me", Sasuke pouted sweetly trying to b angry. Mikoto couldn't help but smile softly at her son's posture.

"What happened? ", She asked softly .

"You promised to bring me grand ninja tool toys collection, not a pretty baby toy...and it's not even a boy toy! It's a girl toy. Mama, I m a boy !! " , Sasuke spoke a bit loudly at his mother's mistake getting angry..

Mikoto smiled at her son and asked putting a kiss on his forehead...
"Why? Don't u like girls? Mama is a girl too, u know. "

"It's not that I don't like girls..it's.....its.... The dolls face! ...it's like an apple! ...I feel like eating it", Sasuke said pouting and blushing a bit .

Suddenly mikoto laughed a bit aloud at his sons statement.

"Well , then we should go and wake ur Apple toy and tell her to go to shop and come back as suriken toy...", mikoto stating this took his boy's hand started going on upstairs. On way Sasuke felt bad though he don't like toys ...but this toy was different..for some reason ....he was sad , but he couldn't understand why !