He's No Prince Charming!

EDITED BY Emeliajadepenny :)

Prologue

"The Prince Stephen Turmaine?!" my cousin Jane shrieked excitedly in my ear, jumping up and down on my chaise, her blonde mane bouncing wildly as she did so.

"What do you mean 'The prince Stephen Turmaine'" I narrowed my eyes at her "He is a pompous player and a downright delinquent! This is the worst thing to ever happen to me! The only reason he isn't in jail is because of his name!" Jane just widened her eyes at my outburst and stopped bouncing immediately.

"Dude chill it's not like you're marrying him," she raised her hands in defeat as I breathed out a sigh to her response.

"Yeah," I said nodding my head "It's just dinner."

There was a timid knock at my bedroom door "Princess? Your parents would like to have a word with you."

"Be down in a sec, 'kay?" I called back to one of the maids. 'Don't do anything incredibly stupid!' I mouthed to Jane before closing the door after me. Stepping into the elegantly decorated corridor with paintings of my ancestors placed randomly on the walls I always stopped to admire.

"I'm sure she's fat and ugly!" I heard a husky voice exclaimed in a hushed tone when from the main entrance's hallway. "Watch your mouth Stephen," an older sounding man scolded him.

I didn't really pay attention to them. As I walked pass the door frame I could feel someone's eyes burning through my back but I didn't bother looking back.

"Hurry up darling we haven't got all day!" mom nagged in her very posh accent as soon as I entered the throne room. "And why are you still dressed like that?" I looked down at my outfit and shrugged I was still wearing my faded blue skinny jeans and a pink and white striped tank top that I had worn to my best friend Alison's birthday party earlier today.

"Why does it matter?" I mumbled sitting on my throne with my feet hanging over the hand rest and my head resting in my hand palm. I could see my parents glaring at me from the corner of my eye but I just smirked and pretended I didn't notice them.

The double doors flung open "Your majesties the Turmaines of Cantura!" the herald announced stepping aside for three individuals to step into the room.

One was a woman with chestnut coloured hair and electric blue eyes— that I have seen so many times on magazine. A man with black hair— that I have seen so messily styled to perfection on all those tabloid websites I stalked with Alison—and emerald green eyes. The last was a boy who looked to be about nine-teen with the black hair that was exactly that it had been on those tabloid articles, the blue eyes that were always vibrant and full of mischief and the beautiful and well-structured face and body that can be found on posters in every single hormonal teenage girl's bedroom.

That my friends, is the number one bad asshole: Stephen Turmaine!

He must have caught me staring at him from the smirk that spread across his lips. I narrowed my eyes at him dangerously. 'Don't mess with me you dick' I thought to myself. The message must have gone through because his face turned pale.

"It's so nice to see you Richard and Anne! I see your daughter has grown... uh wonderfully," the woman who I supposed was Queen Tatiana from Cantura greeted my parents in the same posh accent all royals in Cantura and Amarillia seemed to possess— I think I missed my share— which made me snort silently. Then I realized someone else besides myself made a rude noise. When I looked up I noticed it was Stephen. It didn't surprise me that he was disrespectful even though I shouldn't be the one to talk manners.

"Yes she has and that is why she is the perfect bride for your Stephen." My dad added nonchalantly as if he were talking about the weather which made me jump up out of my seat.

"Daddy on a throne say what now?!" I asked in a twangy accent my eyebrows raising to my hairline.

"Stephen Turmaine is your fiancée," my mother added in the same tone as my father.

"You've been betrothed when you were one and he was two," King Andrew stated matter-of-factly.

I turned around light headed to face a smirking Stephen.

"Call me prince Charming," he said in a fake posh accent and added a gallant bow.

He was anything but that.

KILL. ME. NOW!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Shameless selfadvert:

I am entering my other story 'Dawn' the Wattys and I would really appreciated it if you guys check it out and support and also share it with your friends or on twitter (#wattys2014). Here's the prologue if you're interested: the link is in the 'external link'

Her name was dawn.

And like the morning she promised new beginnings and hope.

She was bright, pure and blindingly beautiful as the sunrise itself. She sang like the birds did, even if she had a few rainclouds, she didn't let it get the best of her, she carried on with the promises she brought.

Everyday has its end when the light slowly fades leaving nothing but darkness.

Who am I? I'm not important.

Dawn is.

This is her story.

This was her rise.

Haylo!!! This is just a story I thought up when I was sleeping... heh ... anyway if you're wondering about the Cantura and Amarillia crap I just made that shit up because I'm too lazy to do research so I used random names.

NAY?

YAY?

Did you like it??? (please say yes) if you did or didn't leave a comment of what you think, criticism is accepted as well as complements so yah.

VOTE!!

Love always,

cheeky_gurl