Important Update*don't kill me, please read*

Hey guys!! So, I suck. I know :/ 

12.5k READS???? THAT'S CRAAAAAZY! I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOOO MUCH, YOU DON'T EEN KNOW :') *I'm crying*

1. So I'm going to be super busy from now on BUT I'm going to make an update schedule and TRBA is going to be on every Friday from now on (Saturday if it's not finished by then)

2. I haven't been at this story much even though it has an awesome set of readers whom I love with my entire being  , but I do have fair reason those being school and my other story 'Dawn' (but it completed now so only school is the set back)

3. I am entering 'Dawn' the Wattys and I would really appreciated it if you guys check it out and support and also share it with your friends or on twitter (#wattys2014). Here's the prologue if you're interested: the link is in the 'external link'

Her name was dawn.

 And like the morning she promised new beginnings and hope.

 She was bright, pure and blindingly beautiful as the sunrise itself. She sang like the birds did, even if she had a few rainclouds, she didn't let it get the best of her, she carried on with the promises she brang.

 Everyday has its end when the light slowly fades leaving nothing but darkness.

 Who am I? I'm not important.

 Dawn is.

 This is her story.

This was her rise.

 4. I'm starting a new trilogy that's going to be updated on Sundays (starting on November 2nd) so if you're into Fantasy Romance you should check that out :)

5. Do you guys want to do a one shot contest or nah? 

6. Are you guys please with Stephen or nah?I not comment nah if you have no problem with it comment with a smiley face (so I can revise it or not)

That's it I guess :) please pass this message on and please resond to me on #5, please support on #3, and get pumped for #1! :D

xoxo,

cheeky_gurl♥