2. He Peed On Me!

-REVISED-

   Chapter 2

I was walking past one of the many giant stone archways that surround the garden when I heard Stephen's and mine talking, I decided to eavesdrop on them. I won't go to hell for that right? I can always pray on that.

"So after the ball right?" my mother asked in a hushed tone which I was able to pick up easily, thanks to my awesome eavesdropping skills and years of practice.

"Yes. As soon as it is over," Queen Tatiana replied in the same manner. My eyebrows pulled together. What is happening after the ball? And why do I have a feeling it has something to do with me.

"Alistrial High right?" my mother asked. Alistrial High. Why does that name sound so familiar?

"Eaves dropping is not nice," an irritatingly familiar voice whispered in my ear making chills rundown my spine when his hot breath brushed my neck.

"Says the one stalking the eavesdropper...?" I turned around and raised an eyebrow at Stephen who was inches away from my face smirking.

"Don't think of it as stalking. Think of it as me taking a walk with you... from a respectable distance," he said mischief and amusement clear in his eyes and smug grin.

"Well apparently your years of stalking serve you nothing," I started smirking at him putting my hand on my hip, inching my face closer to his, making sure our lips brushed "You suck prick at it."

The look on his face right now... PRICELESS!

"Well, see you later charming!" I said waving him good-bye when he suddenly pulled me back into a shadowy corner behind the archway. I was about to protest when put his hand over my mouth and my back was pressed against his chest. I heard footsteps coming from the garden, our mothers walked out from own of the archway close by and took off in the other direction chattering casually about the menu for my and Stephen's 'engagement ball'. Que guay!

A whole minute passed and I was still pressed up against Stephen with his hand over my mouth. I was getting really annoyed so I just resorted to licking his hand.

"Ew!" He let me go and wiped his hand on his jeans "You don't just go around licking people! Are you a dog?! And I don't even know where your tongue was!"

"The same place where you hand was," I said smirking at him, how he was rubbing his has so hard it was visibly red from where I was standing. Then he stopped abruptly when I spoke.

The he rose an eyebrow and looked down at his crotch and I scrunched my face up in disgust.

"Paedophile!" I hit him on the chest only to be laughed at.

"Oh please," he said in an amused tone, "I'm hardly two years older than you."

"You're still older," I mumbled knowing my face was a very unattractive shade of red and decided to change the subject, "What do you know about Alistrial High?"

"God, I hated that place," he groaned "It's this obnoxious boarding school in Cantura for royal and or entitled brats."

"So," I started staring at my hands, "You're telling me my parents are sending me to Cantura?"

"How the hell am I supposed to know?" he shrugged uncaringly, "Besides the ball is three days away. Live a little," he patted me on the back and retreated to the left wing where the kitchen was situated.

'Live a little' those words kept replaying in my mind for the past two days. Tomorrow is the ball and I haven't done anything risky in two days... except for maybe punching a guard in the face and skipping school, running away into the forest surrounding the castle and I may or may not have put hair dye in Stephen's shampoo.

"NICOLA!!!" Stephen's screamed from the other side of the castle and when I tell you he didn't sound too happy I dropped down on my knees and prayed. Not because he was pissed, but because of the fact that he was so pissed that I could hear him from the other end of the castle.

"God I am so, so sorry that I haven't paid attention in church these last few weeks. I promise I will more often. I'm sorry for the bomb scare I started at school yesterday. I'm sorry I wore a wig and tagged that building with the delinquents. I promise I won't be hanging out with them again if you just please.... LET. ME. LIVE."

The door just flung open and a red face, pink haired Stephen stepped into my room.

"Hey," I waved nervously "We're twinsies?" then I took off into the bathroom

"You evil force of nature!" he shouted before chasing after me through my large bed chamber.

My heart jumped into my mouth and my life flashed before my eyes as I ran into the bathroom and slammed the door and hid behind the vanity set.

I heard the door swing open and I started to say the rosary. I might as well make my way out of this world praying.

"How stupid are you?" he said chuckling menacingly making my blood run cold "It's like you want to die, you didn't even lock the door!" then he burst into laughter making me face palm myself very loudly.

Then he stopped laughing and I could see his bare feet making its way over to the mirror set that I was situated behind.

"Hail Mary full of grace..." I peeked through my eyelashes to see a very satisfied looking Stephen clutching a water bottle filled to the brim with what looked like...

I did the smartest thing I could think of. I reached my hand out to grab something to stand up and face my fears but instead I ended up grabbing Stephen's arm that was holding the uncover bottle and it all came raining down on me.

"Yup," I muttered to myself awkwardly trying to ignore the cold liquid trickling down my face, "That's piss."

"Oops?" Stephen said mocking me and walked out of the room.

He peed on me!

Well, not directly but...

I dyed his hair so he peed on me!

Oh it's so on like King Kong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N 

Why the hell would he pee on her? Lol any way she did look for it... what do you think of this filler chappie??? (sucks right?) 

YAY?

NAY?

VOTE!!!

*01/08/15

No sleep for the wicked, edited the last scene to make me cringe less.