America x Philippines ♥The Other Side♥

Yay I'm glad I can write this one!! Anyway the video I add here is related in the story but different. You can watch it first or read the story while you listen to the music. This is gonna amaze your imagination here.

And actually its just like on that video is you were dating him instead of Philippines. Hehehe okay have fun reading it!!!!!!

Note: I do not own that video.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Philippines was walking in the city of New York with her very close and allied friend America. The world meeting will be held in his country. America asked her if she would like to live with him for a while but she's okay with it. But this isn't the first time she came to his country.

America was a colonizer to Philippines when she was with Spain. He saved her from under his rule until the Spanish - American war started then after that he won the battle until he was finally his. But since Philippines found out that he didn't gave her independence which they have promised the Philippine-American war started. But in the end he finally gave her independence which she felt happy about it.

He also helped her in the war between Philippines and Japan. And in the present day their relationship became closer. America gave her three sampaguita flowers and he put it on the side of her hair. She appreciates his gift very much.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

The two countries wondered on what they're doing right is a date? They haven't been talking since the two are walking each other. Philippines looked at America a little into his eyes but he noticed it and smiled which it caused her to blush and look away.

America:"hey? You've been very quiet since you came here. Are you okay?"
Philippines:"huh? Yeah I'm fine."
America:"ohh okay."
Philippines:"By the way, its been a long time since I've come hear."
America:"I know right? We have some good times since that day."
Philippines:"well you've always visit my country for something important. Or not."
America:(nervously laughs)" yeah its just that I wanted to check up on you if something happens to you."
Philippines:"America? You know I can take care of myself you know. And you've been acting like Spain as well."

While they were talking they heard a strange sound. Well not that strange because both of their stomachs are growling. They nervously blushed in embarrassment.

America:"Well. I guess both of our stomachs are growling."
Philippines:"Sorry I guess I haven't ate anything this afternoon."
America:"Its okay! I know a place where we can eat."

He grabbed her hands then ran. After that they've stopped to a restaurant. A restaurant which is a fast food restaurant but also a cafe.

America:"well this is the only restaurant which it is a cafe and a fast food restaurant as well.
Philippines:"wow its really interesting."
America:"Yup! I heard they have mango shakes and pie in there. Wanna go check it out?"
Philippines:"Sure!!"

Time skips from ordering..

America ordered a hamburger and a soda. While Philippines ordered a mango shake.

America:"so? Hows your food going?"
Philippines:"its delicious and sweet. I never thought you knew what my favorite fruit is."
America:"well sure. I've known you ever since we first met."
Philippines:"yeah. Its a long time ago ever since the war between you and Spain started."

It became very silent. They only heard people chit chatting on something. America stared a her for a moment which causes her to blush. He saw her reaction which makes him laugh then he smiled.

Time skips again....

They've walked towards America's House. Philippines is gonna be staying there when her visiting days are over.

Philippines went to her room thinking about what happened earlier. She kept blushing when America was around with her.

Knock! Knock!

But then a door was knock in her room.

America:"Umm Philippines may I come in?"
Philippines:"sure come in."

America opened the door when he saw Philippines started at the window.

Philippines:"Do you want something?"
America:"No. I just got bored."
Philippines:"I never knew the view looks so amazing here. Don't you think?"

America sits on the couch and and looked at her while she was looking at the window.

America:"Yeah. I think so. I remembered the first time you've been here. It was great!"
Philippines:"yeah. You've even thought me some of your culture here and mine as well."
America:"okay! Hey? I've notice you earlier while were out today. Your face have been very red ever since. Are you sure your okay?"
Philippines:"w-what? N-no I'm not sick. And besides I wouldn't even come here if I'm sick.
America:"Well I've think I know why?"
Philippines:"huh?"
America:"you like me don't you?"
Philippines:"well I didn't mean to. My heart keep beating fast every time I saw you when you smile. You've always take good care of me and well protected. It makes me happy when you always joking around with the other countries. And that's why I like you.

After she finished her confession to him, She felt arms wrapped around from behind her. America leans his face on her hair smelling her fresh sampaguita scent.

America:"The truth is I really like you a lot. I didn't mean to hide my feelings for all those years. But I knew you also had feelings for me. I've really appreciate that. And I love you.
Philippines:"I-I love you too."

The next day ♥♥♥♥

They've arrived early in the meeting room when they saw there are many empty seats. They saw the group of the Axis and the allies there and they went into their proper seats.

Time skips because I'm lazy.....

When the sun sets. America thought it would be a great idea if he would go on a stroll at the park. But since he remembered Philippines stays at his house until tomorrow. He went to her room but it was unlocked. He noticed she wasn't in her bed nor in the other rooms. He went outside to find her.

While he was looking for Philippines he went to a fountain at the park. Lights were everywhere in the with huge buildings. while he walked around at the fountain he saw Philippines was sitting on the side of it. She was writing with her diary on her lap.

He sighed. He walked towards her until she moves her head to him. She didn't know he was there which made her yelp a second.

America:"Woah! Sorry I don't mean to scare you."
Philippines:"Its okay. By the way I'm sorry I didn't ask you a permission to go outside."
America:"Its alright. The important thing is your okay. You just wanted some time alone didn't you?"
Philippines:"well its not like that. And besides tomorrow I'll be back to my home as well. But its nice being with you."

She smiled at him and he smiled back.

America:"No problem!! It was nice being with you too. I really like all the things you do. But more importantly I loved how you feel the same way about me."
Philippines:"he he he! I know and I love you too as well"

They became closer each other and they hugged each other. They feel warm in their bodies with love. Their faces went closer to each other as he removes some of her hair in her face as he leans to her lips as they kissed. It was a passionate yet a warm kiss. But since then they've pulled each other after.

America:"I love you piri. And I'll always be by your side forever."
Philippines:"I love you too. And I'll always be yours forever."

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Sorry it was late. I really need to study more to my exams this week.

Anyway this request is from @katelogatoc132813 and @QueenWatty15

I hoped all of you readers will understand the story and sorry I'd your confused.

Anyway next is a request for Brunei x Philippines!!!

Bye!!!