Nyo! Philippines x Nyo! America ♥ The haunted house ♥

It was Halloween and everyone is having a trick or treating in different houses. Well some of the countries are doing this.

Well the Philippines doesn't have trick or treating like the other countries have. But they also held many Halloween parties and wearing scary and silly costumes. Some of the countries are inviting him for something but he's not interested in those thing anymore.

(Well im gonna used some of the country names instead of their human names. If your confused about this one shot just remember that this is a nyotalia one shot)

China:"(sigh) this is hopeless. He's never gonna have fun this year."
Italy:"He doesn't have the spirit anymore."
America:"Wait a minute. That's it! I think I know a plan that will get him to scare again!"
China:"how? He haven't been scared in years now! After all he's a male country."
America:"I know! But, I think I know the thing that he haven't seen yet."
Romano:"well what is it you bastard?"
America:"WILL JUST TAKE HIM TO THE HAUNTED HOUSE!!!"
all:"what?"
America:"I know right?!!?"
Prussia:"well you do have a point. I haven't seen him entered in an haunted house before."
China:"me neither. But how can we find a house that is so haunted and scary?"
America:"no problemo!! I know three countries who can be fit to the job!"

At the phone.....

???:"hello?"
America:"Hey Russia! Its America!"
Russia:"Oh hello! What do you want?"
America:"we need your scary personality on Philippines. We just need to show him what he is scares of."
Russia:"well I guess it would be fine."
America:"ohh! Cool uhh I'll meet you at my place later."

???:"hello?"
America:"Hey! Japan! Just the right girl to talk to?"
Japan:"ohh its you america. What can I help you?"
America:"were trying to make Philippines scare him. But we didn't know what?"
Japan:"ohh I see. Okay I'll help you."
America:"thanks Japan!"

???:"hello?"
America:"uhh hey England! Its America!"
England:"(sigh) what do you want now?"
America:"we need you to make a monster that will make Philippines scared out of his pants off!"
England:"ewww that's gross!! Why?"
America:"we just wanted to see what he scared of."
England:"Arggh! Alright I'll help you."
America:"great! I'll see you at my house."

Later....

Philippines:"hmm maybe this is the place."

Philippines was given an invitation. Which it was an anonymous person who gave it to him.

It says...

Dear Philippines,

We invited you to enter a scary haunted house to test your fears. Please don't ignore this or you'll a 7 years bad luck.

You have been warned.

♥♥♥♥♥

England:"seriously? A seven years bad luck?"
America:"what? It all of I can think of."
Japan:"well the good thing is he's here."

The haunted house is a mansion. Which it was America's who turned it into a mansion which it doesn't exist. But also England helped in turning her house into a scary mansion which everyone helped arranging it.

...............

Philippines entered the mansion. It was huge. he have noticed some of the paintings were weird and creepy but it didn't bothered him. But he heard someone screaming. A girl scream.

???:"Juaaaann!!!"

Philippines:"huh? A-Amelia?"

America:"He-Hey Juan!"