Philippines x Vampire! America:♥A Dark and Stormy Night♥

Hey guys! I suddenly have an idea on this one shot since this is my most favorite shipping and I don't want to lose it.

So enjoy the show!

♥♥♥♥

Philippines is preparing a dinner date with America. Well since she was the ONLY one preparing the dinner she didn't mind at all cause she loves cooking.

America was only watching TV quietly. Every since the two started dating, he really doesn't go outside anymore but he only goes out at night. But Philippines always bring an umbrella to keep him away from the sun when the world meeting was scheduled.

Philippines didn't know why he was like this for now. While she was chopping some vegetables she accidentally got a cut at the point finger.

Philippines:"Ouch!!"

Suddenly America ran into the kitchen.

America:"What happened? Are you okay?"
Philippines:"I-I'm fine! I accidentally cut myself with a knife. I'll just wash my finger then I'll be okay."
America:"No!"

America stopped her by grabbing her hand and pulled towards him. Her hand was faced to him as he puts her pointed finger inside his mouth as he licked the blood.

Philippines:"Wa-wait what are you doing? You know blood doesn't have any flavor on it!"

Philippines immediately pulled her hand out and held it closely.

America:"Well I was really enjoying licking your finger. And its was really delicious which it doesn't compared to the other blood that I drank."

Philippines' POV

I was terrified of him now. He wasn't the America that I met. He's different now.

Wa-Wait a minute! He didn't really get too close to the sun but only comes around at night and he drank so many blood on innocent people. If he has done all of that, that means....

Philippines:"Aaahhh!"

The lights went off and thunder was clashing in the rainy night. Damn! I hate thunder and lightning which it makes me really scared.

Suddenly I felt America wrapped his arms around me very tight. For a second thought he's the only country who knows my weakness.

America:"Don't worry! Your safe here with me."
Philippines:"No I cant! Your not the America that I always cared! Your a vampire!"

Then another clash of thunder was heard which made me really scared. Then I pushed America away from me and went to my bedroom to hide.

America's POV

She pushed me as I fell on the floor. But she's really scared of me now. But I couldn't resist on how delicious her blood was. Her warm, sweet and delicious blood.

But I really don't want her dead just because I drank all of her blood. But no more fooling around. I'll make her mine for myself tonight.

Note: Do you remember that I don't do lemons? Then I don't want to!

Philippines' POV

I was hiding inside a closet with a blanket the covered me. I shivered in fear and then I heard my phone vibrate. Its a good thing it doesn't have a ringtone into it. Its America.

He's probably looking for me. I nervously answered it.

Philippines:"He-hello?"

America:"Philippines its me! Were are you! Just tell me were you are!"