America x Philippines x England ♥A Date or A Disaster Part 1♥

America's POV

I planned this day to visit Philippines house today and now I'm walking through the streets until I have reached my destination.

But something caught my eye. I saw someone on Maria's Doorstep. Wait? England? What's he doing here!? I quickly ran towards him which he quickly notice me and screamed.

End of POV.....

America:*Screaming England's name out loud while running*

England:*quickly noticed this and screamed*

Just then the door suddenly opened. which the two countries fell through the doorstep.

Philippines:"huh? What just happened??"

♥♥♥

Philippines helped the two countries to stood up.

England:"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!?!"

America:"oh yeah! I know what your planning. Your trying to steal my girl from me aren't you?"

Philippines:"Would you two please be quiet for a moment!!! I didn't invite you guys here to just arguing around here!!!!"

America:"but Maria! I thought you would go on a date with me today."

England:"wait what the hell are you talking about? I asked her first!"

Maria froze. She didn't know some of their schedules were today. Now she remembered those past days that they asked her out.

From the past few days, America was the first one who asked her but whenever he would ask her some of the countries interrupted them as they change the subject. Well its also happened to England as well.

Philippines:"ohh sorry about that."

America:"But you can't date us both. *crossed his arms* I don't want ruin our date with eyebrows here."

England:"what was that?!?!"

Philippines:"Okay! Okay! If you two can't solve this argument, then the date is off."

Their eyes widened in shock. They signed trying to give up. Philippines on the other hand had a plan to solve this.

Philippines:"okay were going to have a date together. How's that sound?"

They think their in the love triangle which it is.

America:"No way!"

England:"of course not."

Philippines:"Okay bye!"

Both:"Wait!!"

Philippines:"hmm? I'm waiting."

America:"well we guess it will be okay. Its just a date for the three of us."

England:"I think this will be an awkward date."

Philippines:"Okay! I'll go and get ready. You two just sit down and wait."

With America and England....

They've been very silent since they came in.

America:"great! How will she be able to chose one of us now?"

England:(sigh) I don't know but this would be a really tough one."

They went silent again. But..

America:"Hey! I got an Idea! Why not we have a bet?"

England:"A bet?"

♥♥♥