Philippines x Allies and Axis ♥ The Ballroom Dance♥

At the World Academy, there will be a ballroom dance this evening and all the students are invited that will be held at the school campus.(if you don't want to be held at the school campus just think of something else.)

Well all of the female students have their own escorts. But for Philippines she hasn't decided who will be her escort.

Someone asked her first. First it was Canada, but then America came then asked her if she wanted to be her escort at the party.

At the party....

Everybody is now dancing. Hungary's escort is Austria, Belgium's escort is Netherlands, Belarus tries to escort with Russia but he refused to do it, Taiwan also tried to dance with Japan but she ended up with Hong Kong, Lichtenstein' escort is non other than her big brother Switzerland. Seychelles first dances with France and the second is England.

Well all of them are dancing with the female countries but one of them is still remaining.

As the full moon shines above of everyone, the last remaining female country has arrived. It was Philippines wearing an ocean blue gown with little white sampaguitas at the side of her dress and also at her long brown curvy hair. She looked very beautiful. While she was known as the moonlight shines on the ocean.

Philippines's POV

Oh my God, this is so embarrassing. I mean I do looked amazing in all but it really makes me feel very nervous when people stared at me.

I looked at my distance when I saw some of the male countries are staring at me with a tint of pink blush on their faces.

I slowly walked to find my way where I will stand or looking a place where I'll watch the ballroom dance.

While I was walking pulled me into the dance floor. It was Romano.

Romano:"hello you stupid mango bastard."
Philippines:"hi Romano. I'm very surprise to see you...... And with me dancing."

But suddenly Romano blushed.

Romano:"just shut up already and dance with me."
Philippines:"o-okay."

Meanwhile.......

Spain:"I'm so very proud of them."
Italy:"Ve! I want to dance with Philippines too!"
America:"Its not fair! Why does he get to be the first one to dance with her."
England:" quit your complaining there."
France:" well I can't agree but those two are very amusing there."
America:"well then I just have to join the dancefloor."

Me and Romano are still dancing but then my hand was grabbed by an another person.

Romano:"Hey! What do you think you are doing you bastard?!?!
France:"I'm sorry but mind if I borrow her for a second."

It was France. Romano kept saying some different words at him but he ignored it.

France:" well I must say you look stunning tonight. Where did you get that dress of yours."
Philippines:"w-well actually one of my friends help me with it."
France:"ohh really?"

I nodded until someone kicked France aside in a funny way.

France:"Why are you being so rude to me England?!?!"
England:" Well I'm sorry you bloody frog. But in that case philippines will be with me this time."

And then me and England began to dance. I felt very strange about this. When I really dance with him it feels like I'm Cinderella dancing with the prince charming. And it was a very romantic experience.

But until the music stops England says a farewell and walked away. I saw some of the female countries as I joined with them instead.

Time skips.....

The music started again as the they've began to dance again.

Italy ran towards my direction.

Italy:"Hey bella! Can I have a dance with you?!"
Philippines:"of course Italy"

But as then she also dance with Germany, Japan, China, Russia and Prussia.

She lastly dances with Canada but they were still dancing until their dance ended.

Canada:"okay I should go now."
Philippines:"okay!"
Canada:"ohh I'm almost forgot. You should probably stay there for a few minutes."

Then Canada walkings away leaving me in a very confused look.

Just then a very romantic music started as the group of people takes their position aside.(its like a group of people forms into a circle leaving a space in the middle)

Someone tapped my shoulders as I turned around as I saw America smiled at me when I accidentally blushed through my face.

America:"May I please have a dance with you?"
Philippines:"u-um of of course."

When my hand is a few inches to his my other hand suddenly being pulled by Spain.

America:"Hey!! Not fair dude!!"
Spain:"sorry can a daughter have her dance with her father?"

He said it while he was dancing with me leaving the angry american behind.

As our dance ended papa Spain pushed me towards America. Which he Gladly have to spend sometime dancing with me. The romantic music starts getting a little louder. He smiled cheerfully at me while we were dancing. I could also hear some comments about us.

(You can comment some of the countries about the two in the comments.)

Time skips because I want to finish this immediately!!!

America:"umm Philippines?"

I turned around to him when I saw the groups of the allies and axis were with him.

Philippines:"hmm? what is it?"
America:"umm we uh?-"
England:"argh all he wanted from all of us is that"
Italy:"At the next dance will you-"
Russia:"come and dance with us?"
China:"we would be so glad if you attend the next ballroom dance with us!"
Japan:"all of us enjoyed your company with us"
Germany:"and we appreciated it."
France:"so what do you say?"

Philippines is really surprised at them. Realizing that their company is really an amazing night for all of them. And her answer is.

Philippines:"yes!"