Anime Cinema Sins

An apology for my absence!! If you know the youtube channel cinema sins this is all about the things that are wrong in a movie. 

Anime Cinema Sins:

Everything Wrong with: Hetalia: Paint It White Movie (Spoilers) Duh)

Iceland: "Darn...We don't get any tourist these days."

- "Character is so mad that he never get any tourist" Cliché

- Also if you have something interesting like the geyser that was appeared a second ago you will have tourist by now.

Iceland: "Oh...I'm Iceland, the new character"

- New Character Introduction

- Also Iceland will die in a second from a mysterious bright light.

- 30 seconds of running

- The woman running and a weird shadow will finally kick start the plot.

- Slenderman in a cop suit

- Wait there are only one woman and TOO MANY pictonians are in the alleyway. I know that they are many of them until she's cornered but come on you only need two or three pictonians to do the job.

- Also do you ever noticed that the lady looked America but with long hair and boobs? Somehow they went too lazy to think of anything of the woman's design.

- Nobody saw this.

- The scene of the woman turning in them is horrifying for the children.

- "Pictonian dramatic turn" Cliché

- Really? They've turned the people into one of them in one night? Oh you mean around the world? that's sucks

- Scenes that changes different scenes to show where they are and what they are talking about. Also added to each character's faces.

America: "What's noopera?"

Japan: "A Japanese monster, with no eyes, nose or mouth, called noppera-bou."

England: "Oh man! So it's Japan's fault that they come here?"

Japan: "Oh no, I was just explaining what the word noppera means, that's all."

- Don't judge the person by it's cover. I mean he's only explaining the meaning of it, not revealing that he did it.

America:" Well, since no one has piped in, I'll tell you my idea! We'll join every country's military together under may command!"

- America's idea was great, working together to fight against the enemy. But England didn't agree because it's under America's command

England: "your nickname is"

France: "By the way, my nickname is amaz—"

England: "Shut up, you wine loving bastard!"

France: "Ah, I heard that you former delinquent!"

- Useless fighting about nicknames

Italy: "Who wants flags? Let's surrender together!"

- Italy really wants everyone to surrender which it doesn't work on everyone in the real world.

Japan: "Er... Well, if it's about money, I'll see what I can do, but if it's about military and such...