Brunei x Philippines ♥Love Words♥

It was Valentines day at the world academy. Everyone seems to be very happy to received gifts to their loved ones as much as their relationship is special.

Philippines went up to her locker but until then some love letters burst out of her locker. There were like 10? 20? 40? Well who cares because there were many.

Even though she isn't very popular in her school but she has a kind heart through other and her beautiful personality towards her.

She reads the letters from her locker. the letters were mostly from America, Romano, England, and Japan. But the lesser letters are from Canada, Italy, China, France, Germany, Russia and more.

Time Skips...
It was lunch time. Philippines was at the table with no one else is with her this time until someone walked and sits at her table.

It was Brunei her childhood friend. They were best friends ever since. Brunei has a crush on her since she became independent and become a very matured young girl.

Philippines:"HI there Brunei!"
Brunei:"Hey mind if I join you?"
Philippines:"of course I could use a bit of a company here."

They ate their lunch and began talking.

Brunei:"So how's your love letters doing?"
Philippines:"well all of them are really nice and poetic but I just felt something is missing there."
Brunei:"ohh that but all of them are falling for you."
Philippines:"yeah I liked those letters but it seems some of them are missing. And I don't know what it is."
Brunei:"I'm sorry"
Philippines:"why? You did nothing wrong with me."

Suddenly the bell rings which means lunch time is over and everyone is getting back to class.

Philippines:"sorry I'll talk to you later. See you!"
Brunei:"yeah. See you"

Brunei's POV

What am I going to do? I haven't given her a single valentines gift. And maybe I'll lose her to the other male countries and I won't let that happened.

When I went to my classroom I suddenly bumped into a person. It was Japan.

Brunei:"Japan! I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention to were I was going."

I help him get up as he sweep away the dust from his uniform.

Japan:"Its alright. By the way what's wrong? You look very depressed while you were walking through the hallway."

I nodded and I told him everything.

Japan:"ohh I see. So you didn't like Philippines to be taken away from you."
Brunei:"Yeah. You see we've been best friends since childhood. And when she came back to her country I felt very different from her. I loved her so much but I don't know if she would love me back. Can you help me to win her?"
Japan:"Brunei-San I appreciate your feelings towards her and I would love to help and I have a perfect solution for that."
Brunei:"Really?"
Japan:"well even though I'm not an expert towards romance but I'm an expert from telling from other peoples feelings"
Brunei:"wow you really know how to do that towards your Manga by making them Romantic well since there happy or sad."
Japan:"don't worry just leave it to me. And also you'll help me right?"
Brunei:"Of course"

End of POV......

While classes are over Philippines was packing her thing and leaving to her classroom. While she was walking a yell was calling for her. It was Italy.

Italy:"Bella! Thank goodness I found you!"
Philippines:"huh? What's wrong Italy?"
Italy:"follow somebody wanted to show you something"
Philippines:"what? I don't understand"
Italy:"just follow me and I'll lead you there and we must hurry."