Prologue

I can't believe it. I'm going next week to America! No not as a trip. I'm going to participate in an international sing show in San Francisco! Only the best of the best can participate and I'm one of the lucky chosen one! OMG! I'm so happy! You can't imagine it! It was always a dream of mine to become a singer... Now I have the possibility to become one! God must love me to give me such a big chance! So why was I choose to participate in this show? Well the beginning was 6 months ago. I sing all day at home after school. No one knew that hobby of mine - expect me of course. That day my teacher was ill so he didn't came to school. SO we could listen to music and speak to each other. Me of course took my earphones out and listen music. After a while one of my favourite song, C'mon by Ke$ha, was currently running. Before I knew it I began to sing the text of it. I didn't realized it that everyone was looking at me because every time I sing I close my eyes. After the song finished I heard my classmates cheer me. I took my earphones off and realized shocked that I sang the song without noticing! Why didn't anyone stop me?! OMG now they will mob me until I graduate. That's what I though.

-Sona! You sing so well! Why I never heard you singing before?! Please sing another one!

-W-what? You want ME singing another one?

YEAH! Shouted my class. I looked at my substitute teacher. He gave me a sign which meant yes you may. I looked confused and I feel that my head is going to be red because I feel really hot right now. But well I sang another one, Bring me to life by Evanescence. After I finished they looked really fascinated. They really liked it! Suddenly my teacher came toward me:

-Sona right? Come with me please.

I though oh no! He will take me to the head teacher now and he will tell him that I sang in the class during lesson! But we were going toward the bureau from the director. Why is he bringing me to our director? Someone who no one of all the 1000 students here in this highschool ever saw? Why is this teacher bringing me to him? I didn't do such a bad thing to need to be punished by our director himself. He knocked on his door. "Come in" was the answer. His voice was somehow soft. The teacher opened the door. I saw a quite young man, between 25 and 30. MAN! I never thought that our director was this young and... a hottie!

-Why did you bring a student to me Bulga?

-Sorry for the disruption sir but I need to tell you that this young girl here has great talent! She sings very well!

-Oh really? Young miss can you sing something for me then?

I looked really confused. I shall sing something for this hot- I mean director? B-but why?

-You really okay with it sir?

-Yes, please.

-Uhm I'M sorry sir but I can't sing without music. May I use my earphones?

-Sure, go on.

I plugged my earphones in my ear. I clicked the next song: Somebody I used to know by Gotye. I began to sing. He looked very impressed. I closed my eyes as always. Sometimes I tried to open my eyes to look at him. He looked very pleased and enjoyed my singing. Sometimes he smiled at me when he noticed that I opened my eyes. I closed it then immediately. He like my singing! After I finished the teacher said:

-How was it sir? It was good right?

-Yes. It was really amazing! Bulga can you please give her from now on lessons? There are still some things which need to be improved. In which class is her?

-She is in 2MO sir.

-Good I will tell her teachers that she won't go on their lessons anymore. What's your name?

-Sona sir. But I don't get anything now sir. Why needed I to sing before you and why am I not been able to go to my class anymore?! Did I do something wrong?

-No Sona. You only showed that you have great talents. Mister Bulga is one of our best music teachers. We don't want to let that great skill been wasted. That's why he will teach you now how to sing like a professional singer. Instead of going to your normal lessons now you will now be the student of Mister Bulga from tomorrow on okay?

-Yes sir. Excuse us now sir. Come Sona.

Before I could say anything we left the director's bureau.

-Euh Mister Bulga right? What does that now really mean?

-It means that from tomorrow on you will only learn how to sing and improve your skills. You will come from tomorrow on in the classroom 03M okay? Now let's go back to your class.

How did you guys found it right now? :3 I know it is a little short. The next one will be longer I promise. Please leave critic or comments behind to help me improve pleaaaase! :3 Thank you~ ^^ :D