Chapter 12

I enter the restaurant. The boys all look at me immediately. Gosh do they want to piss me off again?

-Hey Sona. Wanna sit with us and have dinner?

-No thanks I pass.

-Ah c'mon why always give us the cold shoulder?

-Because you guys suck. Got it now? Can I have now a calm and chill dinner?

-With us?

Ermin smiles like a devil toward me. That moment I really wanted to punch his fucking face. Well I keep my angriness down and replay:

-In your dreams maybe.

-I will you don't have to worry babe.

The three of them begin to laugh. Gosh how can such suckers exist? And how did they manage to pass the exam for this competition?! Crazy! I go away ignoring them and without giving an answer to that stupid respond of him. Serious how old are they?! 3?!
I see the three girls sitting on a desk further away near a window. I smile and go toward them.

Melanie sees Sona enters the restaurant but is stopped by those 3 weird boys. They are talking to Sona. Do they know Sona? Does Sona know them? It seems so. But she looks pissed off more and more. It seems the conversation is not going well. Suddenly the boys begin to laugh and I can tell that Sona want to punch them. What's going on?

-Hey girls. There is Sona talking with those weird boys who starred at you earlier Tanya.

Chenling and Tanya look at them and Sona.

-You are right Melanie! And she looks pissed off, no?

-Yes she does. What happened?

-I don't know. I saw Sona entered the restaurant and then they are having suddenly a conversation which is lasting until now. But it seems Sona didn't enjoyed it since the beginning. I think the boys are mobbing her or pissing her off.

-No wonder! The moment when we entered the boys starred at Tanya and her ass. That moment I wanted to ask them if they want to have a bitch-slap from me. Serious those are fucking dump players!

-Calm down Chen. It seems the conversation is over. Sona is coming toward us.

-Hey girls. Can I eat with you?

-Yes of course.

I take the empty seat next to Chenling and sit down.

-Thanks.

I smile toward the girls.

-No problem. What happened with you and those boys? Did they piss you off?

-Yes omg! They suck! They are everywhere! They are stalking me and pissing me off all day! If the law allows killing, then they are already in the after world. Serious! How can they suck so much?! That's why I hate boys.

-Don't be like that Sona. Not all boys are like that.

-But they are all annoying.

-No. Don't be so generally. Be positive there are also nice boys out here. My boyfriend is one of them.

I look at Melanie. She has a boyfriend? She looks as old as me.

-Uhm may I ask you how old you are, Melanie?

-You can call me Mel. I'm 16 and my boyfriend, Adin, is 18. We are together now for already over 1 year. You will find your prince too Sona.

-'Princes' only exist in books of fairy tales.

-Ah don't be like that?

-Well never mind. I have a question.

-Shot it out Sona!

We laugh.

-Well I still don't have a partner for my stage. So I want to ask if anyone of you are still free... We have to form duo teams and you are 3, so one is still free right?

They look at each other with a not really happy face.

-Sorry Sona. Every one of us already has a partner...

I look chocked at them! OMG! My fear has become true! I had a bad feeling since I entered the restaurant! They are all taken! What am I going to do?! Damn, damn, daaaamn!!!

-Sorry Sona... We are sorry... Mel is with me and Chen found another girl who will be her partner... We are very sorry.

Omg I made them worry and sad! I try to smile toward them.

-Is ok. It's my fault for not asking earlier. Well I only have to find a new one. It's not a problem.

-Are you sure?

Chen looks at me with a sorry face.

-Yes! Don't make so sad faces girls! The good atmosphere would be destroyed.

-Alright then. We believe in you that you will find a partner!

I look at Tanya. Yes I have to believe in myself too! I found courage to talk with them so I will also find courage to talk with others!!

-Yes. Let's eat now!

Sorry guys that it took me so long for updating the story! Lately I didn't have much time. This chapter is quite short and sorry for it. But I hope you enjoyed reading it. I try to post more regulary in the future. :P