Chapter 10

Happy new year everyone!!! :3 I'm really sorry that it took me so long to post another chapter! I try to post more often in the future ^^ well enough small talks from me let's begin with the story!

I have to report it to the other guys! It's getting interesting, hm... The mysterious person disappears in another taxi.

-To hotel 'Golden Sleep' please.

-As you wish, young sir.

I go inside my room. Ah, what shall I do now? I know no one here! How shall I find a partner here? All the other singers are unknown! Suddenly the 3 boys popped in my head. Oh HELL no! Even if I die, I will never do a partnership with one of them! NEVER! There are also other candidates here. If I remember well 7 girls and 6 boys, including me there will be 8 girls. Perfect! I only have to find another girl. Next morning I will speak with them.

The boy arrives at the hotel. It's the same hotel as Sona. He pays the driver and goes in. He meets with two other boys.

-Hey Ermin! How was the semi-final of the rap group?

-Nothing special but I found out something way more interesting!

-Oh? What?

-You guys still remember that girl Sona right?

-Yes of course! And now get to the point!

-Woah calm down Tom! Well as we thought that girl still has no partner for semi-final!

-Really? How do you know?

-I saw her talking to her adviser. She said that she totally forgot to search a partner.

-Good job! Tom and Ermin how about a little game?

-What game Alain?

-She seems to be still single. Let's play 'Heart stealer'.

-You mean we shall let her fall in love in us?

-Right! The rules are simple: We can do anything to let her fall in love in us. She has to form a partnership with one of us for the sing competition. Rape is forbidden. We are not allowed to fall in love in her. And the first one of us three who manages to steal her heart wins the game. Easy right?

-Haha seems funny! Nice idea Alain! I'm in!

And what about you Tom?

-What we do is not really nice. We shall not play around with a maiden's heart.

-You don't want her? She's quite beautiful and has a great body! Well we can play alone without you if you want.

-How mean! I only said that it's not nice but I didn't say that I'm out!

-So you are in?

-Of course!

-Good! The game begins tomorrow! And we have only 2 weeks' time to steal her heart! Challenge accepted?

The other two boys shout yes!

Sona wakes up. What's this uneasy feeling?! Why have I the feeling that something bad will happen?! I look at the clock: 3 p.m. I try to fall asleep again. But somehow, I can't sleep anymore.

The next day I stand up earlier than normally. I go down toward the restaurant, goes in. There a only 2 others customers. Guess I'm one of the first today. The 7 girls and the other unknown 3 boys aren't here too. Well seems I have to wait until midday. I take some breads with butter and a glass of milk, goes toward a little desk next to a window. There are so many cars on the street. I think its rush hour. The city is really big. I didn't though that it would be this big. And I'm here already since almost 2 weeks. I thought that I will find here some new friends. Well I still have time... Oh yes! I totally forgot to call at home! My parents must be worried to death! I ate fast my breakfast and went up to my room. I pick the phone up and select the number from my home in Scotland. Beep, beep, the number which you have chosen does not exist. Huh?! That can't be! I choose the number again and again the same. Then again and again. I begin to panic! Omg! Did something happened at home?! I call again... Beep, beep, the number which you have chosen does not exist. Tears begin to run down my face. I have a flashback of all those memories with my family in my head. No! It's not the time right now to cry out loud and to give up! I have to find out what happened! Maybe they are still save.

I run down the stairs from my floor to the ground floor. On the midway I meet one of those 3 annoying boys.

-Oh hey sweetie! You have time to have a little ch-

-SHUT UP and step aside! I have no time to waste with you!

-Woah! Why so angry?

-Just S-H-U-T UP!

I push him at side with full force. He didn't expected me to use such a force to push him. He's really surprised that I have such a strength. Well you can't judge someone with look. I run down the rest of the stairs.

-Hahaha you got destroyed by her! Ermin, how unlucky. Seems like you already fucked up with her.

-Oh shut up Tom! Seems like she was in a hurry. I was only unlucky. And she's quite strong! I didn't expect that from her!

-Maybe she's also so forceful in bed?

The three of them begin to laugh out loud. I hear their ugly laugh and know they were laughing about me. But right now, I have no time. I run toward the hotel reception:

-Excuse me mister, I have a question.

-Hello young miss, how can I help you?

-Is the phone in room 512 still working?

-Normally yes. Please wait a second. I will check it for you.

-Thank you a lot.

-Yes it is still working.

NO! I hoped the answer would be: Oh, the phone broke. We will fix it. Please wait a few minutes until we found out what the problem is.

-Uhm thank you and I have another question.

-You may ask.

-Did something happened in Scotland? The last few weeks?

-Not that I knew.

So they are save! But why does the number from my home not exist anymore? I go up to my room again. This time I took the elevator. Unlucky, I should have taken the stairs again because the boys were lurking there and heard everything what I said.

-Boys did you hear what I heard?

-Yes we did.

-Why was she asking about Scotland?

-Maybe she's interested in politics?

-Derp that would be sooo boring. Who is interested in politics?!

-I think you two are dump. Really.

-What? How dare you! What give you the permission to call me, the great Alain, dump?! You want to have a fight, Tom?

-Yes! You want to have a fist hitting your face?

-Calm down you two idiots! She asked first about her phone in her room! Why do you think she asked if the phone still work?!

-How shall I know it?

-Don't try to distract us!

-Gosh use your head! Probably she's living in Scotland! She probably tried to call her parents in Scotland but there was a problem. That's why she was in a hurry!

-Oh! You are so smart! I totally forgot it!

-You only didn't think about it.

-Haha true. Sorry that I wanted to hit you.

-Yes sorry.

-Never mind and do you know what that means? I live in Scotland too! Perfect right?!

Oh god! One of them lives in the same state as Sona! What do you guys think about it? Is that something good or bad? XD let me know about it XD
And how did you find this chapter? ^^
Let's meet next time or in the comments again and until then: have a nice day! :D