Chapter 3

Wait. Why is everyone gattered here? I'm not alone? "Now let's welcome them all! Please enter the stage!" I heard the announcer said it. We began to enter the stage, one after the other. Soon we were all on the stage. We had to stay in a line - from one to forty-six. The jury began to say:

-N. 1 passed!

Everyone clapped. The boy smiled. He looked confident as if he knew that he will pass... Wait! If they announce right now who will pass and who will fail then it means... I'm not out yet! I was really happy! They kept on announcing:

-N. 2 failed.

She left the stage crying. I felt sad for her.

-N. 3 failed.

-N. 4 failed

-N. 5 failed

-N. 6 failed

Wait what?! Everyone fails?!

-N. 7 failed

OMG I'm the next! And almost everyone failed! I closed my eyes. I prayed. I know it won't help but at least it let me calm down. I heard them saying number 8... PASSED! I passed! OMG I passed!! I opened my eyes, I saw Mister Bulga looking at me and smiling. I smiled back! I passed! I left the stage and was told, that I shall go to my room and wait for them to call me.

I entered my room I jumped without stopping! I couldn't stop! So happy right now! I have the feeling as if I have wings right now! I can fly. I feel so light. I don't know how long I laughed. I only stopped after my stomach hurt so much, that I cannot ignore it any longer. I sat on the bed. I managed to pass the first round! I still have the possibility to become a singer! I though again about how it would look like to stand on a stage and to sing for my fans and to give them after the concert autographs. It would be so great! Someone knocked on the door.

-Come in.

Mister Bulga opened the door and came in:

-Congratulations! I knew that you will manage it!

-Thank you mister Bulga! If you didn't gave me all those lessons in the past, I would never been able to even stand today on this stage.

-No problem. To manage to stand on the stage is up to you. If you didn't learnt then even if I help you even more, you would not been able to stand on the stage. So you need to thank yourself. Ah yes I came to tell you to come on the stage.

I went with him on the stage. He stood behind me. There were 12 people expect me on the stage. Behind them were also adults. I think it was their teacher. The announcer began to say:

-Congratulations to those 12 young singers who passed the first round! The next round will begin in 1 month! The rules are very simple. Everyone from you need to prepare 3 songs. 2 songs must been songs from other singers. But 1 song must written by yourself. Your teacher is allowed to help you to write your song text. Now let's applause everyone of them and let's see them in 1 month!

Everyone clapped. We left the stage. It was late night so we could stay the night over in the hotel. I went in my room. Mister Bulga went home. He told me that we will meet in three days in the school. I should rest the next three days.

I need to write a song by myself? But I can't write song text! What shall I do? Mister Bulga is allowed to help me. But can he write song text? I don't know. And before I knew I fall asleep. I was so exhausted by all the stress.

The next day I went home. My parents were so happy! They watched everything what happened yesterday in the TV. They said they are proud of me and they bought many things to eat tonight. They even called my aunties, uncles and my cousins.

I thought that that was not necessary because it was the first round. After all 12 people passed so I still have a way to go. 1 month time to practice 2 songs and to write and to sing a song by ourself is quite difficult. We don't have many time so I didn't understand why Mister Bulga said that I shall rest three days. He knew that 1 month is not long so why shall I rest instead of beginning my practise? Well let's enjoy the free time. I didn't have many free time in the last few months after all. I practiced every free minutes with singing and though about those advises, which Mister Bulga gave me. The last three days past with enjoyment. I played with my cousins that night and I went out with my friends. My friends really admired me. I feared that they will left me because I managed to stand on a stage and they not. But they were friendly with me like always. I'm thankful for them. We talked about everything and one of my friends is now in a relationship. Well I congratulated her but I didn't understand why she want to spend her time with a dude. She was so free and now she's like a bird caught in a cage. Well she seems to be very happy so I'm happy for her. But I myself will never spend my life with a pervert creature called 'men'. And so the three days past.

Hey guys! Sorry that it took me so long to upload this chapter! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Please leave a comment or a like behind~! :3