Chapter 6

I'm on a plane toward San Francisco. Only to think about to stand on a famous stage with over 1000 places make my heart race like hell. Not just those 1000 people will see me singing but also millions of other people through the TV too. It's a big chance to fulfil my dream. The moment when my plane took off from the airport from my neighbour-city, it was day. The sun was shining in the sky and the sky was blue. Not it's night and the sky is dark. I look outside the window, dark with some stars on the sky. Soon I see many lights under me. I see the lights of a big city. Many skyscrapers, many cars on the street and the Golden Gate Bridge. I'm beyond San Francisco! OMG! My heart starts to race like crazy, I have the feeling that I will vomit anytime. I feel really hot! I have to calm down! But I fail. I pass out before I knew it.

It is really bright. Where am I? I open slowly my eyes. The ceiling is white. I realise that I'm lying on a soft bed. I sit up and it's clear now that I'm in the hospital! Why am I in the hospital?! Oh yes I passed out on the plane! Fuck hell no! I cannot rest here! Tomorrow begins the first round! I stand up and go to the door. Before I open it, a nurse comes in:

-Oh you are awake already. How do you feel?

-I'm fine. I have to leave the hospital.

-No wait miss! I call the doctor and your manager.

She leaves the room. Manager? I have a manager? Who's my manager? Does she means Mister Bulga? But he was not allowed to come with me. So who's this 'manager'?

-Hello. Miss Sona right? I'm doctor Whilson. I heard from nurse that you told her that you re fine now. I have to make a test to confirm it. You have to stay here until the test is finished.

-But I can't! I have tomorrow a very important event!

-Oh don't worry about it Miss. I better let your manager talk with you about it.

-Hello Miss Sona. I'm your manager from 'the young superteens'. I heard that you passed out on the plane right before you arrived here in San Francisco. We brought you here in this hospital. My job is to look after you for the rest of the time, which you will stay here in San Francisco. And about tomorrow, don't worry. You won't miss it so please do the test. Your body is more important. Oh yes you may call me Mister Stanford if you want.

-Uhm I got it. Thank you Mister Stanford.

He leaves the room with the nurse. The doctor does test like in my country too. All those boring tests. Every year and every time always the same. Boring. As I already knew I have nothing. Of course I passed out because I was too excited and my heart beat too fast. The doctor speaks then with Mister Stanford in another room. Soon they come out and I'm allowed to leave. Mister Stanford brings me to my hotel room. WOW! I never ever saw such a beautiful hotel! It has 5 stars and everything looks so luxurious! We take the elevator because my room is on the 5th floor, number 512. He gives me the card, which is the key for my room and only with this card, I can eat here in this hotel for free. Then he gives me another card on which is written 'the young superteens'. The moment when I held that card, I want to jump and scream out! I'm so happy! Damn but I have to leave it for later when I'm alone. He opens the door with the card '512' and holy shit! My room has three rooms: One with a toilet and a bathtub. It has a big mirror! Another room has a desk and a chair. On the desk is a PC. Next to the desk is a smaller table. Next to the table is a couch and next to the couch stands a small fridge. In the last room is a really big bed! You find also a big HD-TV and a big wardrobe in the room but the most impressive was the window! The room has only 3 walls, the 4th is one big window! You can see a big part of the city! What a beautiful view! From here you can see the Golden Gate Bridge, the Transamerica Pyramid and the sea. You can see also a part of the Chinatown. Hell the Chinatown is really big! You have the feeling that almost half of the city is a Chinatown from here.

-And? Do you like this room?

-I love it! Thank you Mister Stanford!

-I'm glad that you like it. Please don't lose those cards. They are very important. The breakfast is from 6 a.m. until half past 9 a.m. The luncheon between 12 a.m. and 3 p.m. and the dinner is between 6 p.m. and 9 p.m. and try to not to miss any of them. Here is a map of the city. You can find the stage also on the map. Wait I show you... Here. I will wait you before the stage tomorrow at 9 p.m. ok? Have a nice day until then Miss Sona.

-Thank you Mister Stanford.

He leaves the room. I lie myself on the big bed. Omg it feels so great! It is so warm and soft. I take my suitcase and take everything out. I put my clothes in the wardrobe and everything what I need to bath or to wash myself and my make ups in the bathroom. Well its midday and I'm hungry. I go down in the hotel's restaurant. Today they have Italian dishes. I order Spaghetti Carbonara and for the dessert I choose some Zeppole. Before they give me my ordered food, they looked at me. First I was thinking what do they want from me? Then one of them ask me for my card. Ah yes! Mister Stanford told me that I have to use my card to eat free here. I take it out and show them. They look at it and put my noddle on the table. It looks so delicious. Well it is also delicious. The Zeppole are delicious too! They asked me sugar or chocolate for the Zeppole. Well of course with chocolate. What a question to ask a girl sugar or chocolate. After the delicious food, I go up to my room, take a shower and go out. I still have a lot of time and the event is tomorrow evening. I want to see the city! I take the map out. The city is big! It is even bigger than Glasgow. Hm maybe I shall only visit the city around the hotel for today. I take a road which leads to the west part of the city. The more I go to the western part of the city, the more I have the feeling I'm in Asia. Soon there are only Asians around me. What's going on? Is San Francisco not in United States? I look on my map. Where am I...? Ah here: Chinatown. It's a big Chinatown. The whole western and south part of the city are habituated by Asians. No wonder that I have the feeling that I'm in Asia. Well doesn't matter. I spend my first day then here. I saw a lot of unknown stuffs and learnt a lot for example how Asians live, at least how they live as a group in America. I eat the night out in a Chinese restaurant. It was good to. At late night I arrive at the hotel and enjoyed the beautiful views onto the city.

The next day I spend my day in the hotel. I wake up to late at 10 a.m. so the breakfast time was already over. I had to wait until 12 a.m. to eat. Today they have seafood. After the luncheon I go to my room and spent the rest of my time to make my mind clear and relax and calm myself down.

Hey guys! The new chapter is out! How did you find it? :3 please leave a comment behind. Let me know if you liked it :D Well then let's meet again at the next chapter hihi and enjoy this chapter until then ^.^