Chapter 11

It's midday. Time to go down and meet them. I go down toward the restaurant. 3 of the girls are sitting at a desk for four next to a big window. They are already eating. I go toward them:

-Hi girls. Are you guys also participating in 'the young superteens' as singers?

-Yes we are. Are you too?

-Yep. May I sit here and eat with you guys?

-Sure.

Yeah! Right now everything went well! Keep on like this Sona!! The servant comes toward me:

-Do you wish to eat too?

-Yes.

He gives me menu card. Hm today they have spaghetti again and lasagne. Well I prefer spaghetti more so I ask for a spaghetti carbonara.

-So what's you guys' names?

-My name is Melanie.

I look at the skinny girl with brown hair. Melanie what a lovely name.

-Mine is Tanya.

She's a blonde girl with beautiful sky-blue eyes. She's not as skinny as Melanie but she has a quite sexy body. The last girl is probably from Asia. She has black hair with black eyes. She's so a small body and is so thin. Judging from her look I think she's 13 or 14.

-I'm Chenling.

-I think it's not really nice to ask but how old are you eh... Chenglin?

-Haha not Chenglin but Chenling and its ok. I'm 17.

S-s-seventeen?! She's seventeen? Crazy shit!

-Oh wow! I though you are much younger!

-Haha don't worry! You are not the only one who though she was younger! We thought it too right Tanya?

-Yep. And what's your name?

-Oh sorry. My name is Sona. Nice to meet you all Melanie, Tanya and Chenling.

We speak about everything, about our lives, our hobbies, our interests and about the future. We sit there

for hours laughing and speaking. But I forgot about something.

I go up to my room. Wow what a day! It's just like I imagined before I came here, to meet a lot of new friends with the same interests as me. Melanie comes from France. She lives in a small town near the Mediterranean Sea so her skin is a little brown. It looks beautiful and with her brown hair she looks like a model. She told me that when she was a kid, she also dreamt to become a model but now she wants to be a singer or an actor. Tanya comes from Russia. Her home is a big city she said. I forgot the name because it was so weird and long. She's exactly like I imagined how Russian girls look like, thin, blonde with blue eyes and a sexy body. She always wanted to become a singer. Her idol is Larisa Dolina. She always listened to her songs and watched some of her movies and it moved her heart all the times when she listened to her songs. Now she wants to become like her. And Chenglin... Or was it Chenling? Well whatever, she's from China. She's more beautiful than I thought Chinese girls would be. But she's as small as I imagined. And her voice! It's like I talked with a small child! It's so adorable. She's born in a quite poor family in a small village on the mountains. Her parents gave almost every money they earned for her because they want Chenling to have a better future. Thanks to them she could be send to one of the best school in her region. Now she wants to become a singer for earning fast money and to help her family. I am deeply moved by her feelings. But somehow I forgot to ask them something...

-She was talking with the other girls there for almost 3 hours. What were they talking about?

-I don't know. She must have something in her mind.

-Do you think she talked with them because she's searching for a partner?!

-OMG! That must be it! Damn we can't let it happen! We must stop her!

-Dude how?

-Well just hope they already have a partner. 2 of them must already have one so one is still free...

OH yes! I forgot to ask them if one of them can be my partner! But I don't know their rooms... Let's hope I see them again tonight in the restaurant. I look up at the clock. 3h32. I still have a lot of time until dinner. I past a few hours with practicing.

Soon the sky is dark. On the streets you see a lot of cars which aren't moving, its rush hour. Some people are running fast to the shops for buying things what they need tonight. Some are already going toward the bars and pubs which are already open. You can how suddenly within a few minutes all those small Chinese restaurants open. It's crazy. A few moments ago none of them was open. Now all of them has their lights and doors open and some has already some customers.

I have such a beautiful view on the city! Sadly my parents and my brother don't see it. And I still don't get it why I can't phone them. The number is right and they won't change it. And nothing happened to them... So why? Suddenly I remembered something! God how stupid am I! I go toward the telephone and pick it up. I type again the number only that I add +44 before it. I'm in the U.S and not in Scotland. Beep, beep, beep, beep, beep,... Why is no one taking it up? Beep, beep, sorry it seems that right now no one is there. Please try later again. What does that mean?! I look up at the clock. 7 o'clock. It's dinner time! What shall I do?! Searching for the problem why no one picked the telephone up or going down and hope to see the girls again?! What shall I do?!

The boys are sitting in the restaurant near the entry and exit from it. They are waiting for Sona to enter. They decided to try to let her sit tonight with them and to eat with them. But somehow she's not coming? Normally she's always at 7h here and she didn't leave the hotel so why is she still not here?

The three girls enter the restaurant. The boys is looking at them. Sona is also not with them. Alain is starring at Tanya's body. Damn look that ass! And her body! He smiles toward the other two boys.

-Damn I think I pass Sona to you two guys. I think I use my chance to get this blonde here!

-Hahaha she's sexy indeed but it's too late now buddy. The game is already ongoing no one is going to quit it. Either one of us gets her or none of us. The game won't be over until then ok? If you really want to chase after this beauty then try to steal the current beauty before us away.

-Nice said Ermin! Well you heard Alain. Nope, we finish this game first then we can do the same with that girl too no?

The three of them begin to laugh out loud.

Hey guys! New chapter is here! How did you found it? :3 please let me know your opinion! ^^ :D have a nice day and until the next chapter!