Chapter 4

I waited as always in the classroom 03M for Mister Bulga. The room was quite big for us two. It had 2 big windows and the room is on the fourth floor so I can see a big part of our Town. It helped me a lot to improve my skills. I love sightseeing so it was perfect! I often sing in my room, which was on the sixth floor in our flat, while watching the sky, the town and the sea. It helped me to relax. Mister Bulga entered the room at 8'o clock as always.

-Did you enjoyed and relaxed the last three days?

-Yes I did. But why should I have to relax three days? We only have one month to practice and now three days already passed.

-Don't worry. It was a part of our training.

-A part?

-Yes, it is very to have enough time to relax. Your body need to do pauses and relax too. You haven't spent any times with your friends and to enjoy yourself so it was necessary too. Now you have energy again and you will learn much faster. Trust me Sona.

-Ah okay thank you Mister Bulga.

He asked me what songs I want to sing for the second round. I had Diamonds by Rihanna and Big Big World by Emilia in my head. He thought, that it was a great idea to choose those songs. They are not offending anyone and it was quite my singing style. The song texts are also not too difficult and was easy to learn. But the real problem was to write a song text. Mister Bulga admitted, that he is bad at writing song texts. He asked me, what I do and in what situation I have the most fantasies in my head. It was an easy question with difficult answers. I didn't know. He said I shall not stress myself with answering the question. We still had time until the second round. So I used the first 10 days for my practice. I learnt the texts really fast. No wonder I often listened to those songs. Every night I thought about the question. And finally I found an answer! Well I shall say thanks to Ennie, a friend of mine. We were swimming in the school's pool and we talked about dolphins. And after a while we talked about water, seas, the world and thanks to all those talking I had some sentences in my head, which connected everything, what we discussed the afternoon. I was so happy! It means that if I do mind maps about something like water, then I will have thousands of things in my head, which I only need to connect, then I will have a song text!

Mister Bulga helped me to find words to connect my sentences or to make sentences with those words. He helped me to create a song text which also rhymes. After many days a perfect song text was created with my hands and mind! And of course with the help of Mister Bulga. Now I need only to find a beat, which sounds good with my text and then I need only to practice it. It was much easier than to remember texts from other people. Maybe because I wrote it by myself. I learnt it day and night. Every minutes I used to practice. It doesn't matter where I was I learnt and learnt and learnt. Even in the bathroom. And finally the day came. It was the second stage! The day before I went to the studio's hotel. I asked for the same room, which I used in the first round. They agreed.

6'o clock in the evening. We went on the stage. Every 12 of us was there. No one gave up. We had to take a piece of paper with a number on it. 2. I was the second one who will sing tonight. We had to choose a song from the two songs, which were not written by ourself. I choose the song from Emilia. The first one was a girl. She sang a song from Nicki Minaj. Well she could sing well but she was not really good in rapping. I think she failed. Then it was my turn. The announcer welcomed me and asked what song I will sing. I said Big Big World by Emilia and began to sing. They were fascinated and I saw a small fan group! Oh my god I was so happy! I sang with my heart and I had the feeling it will be a good night. I finished my song and the announcer told me that they will call us later. I did not wanted to go to my room. I wanted to listen how the other candidates sang. The third was the boy who rapped. This time he rapped a song from Lil Wayne. It was really good! Wow I'm sure he will have a good career. The girl after him sang a song from Adele. Well she failed with her voice. Then came another girl with a song from an unknown singer. After she finished I went in my room. I could no longer stay there. The more songs I listened the more uneasy I felt. Even though the second girl sang not as well as the other girl and the other boy, I had the feeling that she sang as good as me. Then it means I was worse than the other two. I took deep breaths in my room to calm myself down.