Author's Note- READ IT

Hi Guyz--

For old followers, I know its been ages  since I've posted a new story. Again, sorry for taking down Don't Let Go, but if you want it with both books plus added scenes, you can buy it online! Or, Pay me directly via paypal, get a major discount and autographed copy directly delivered to you. 

New followers and readers, welcome. You have just joined the pineapple purple gang. I really hope you guys are reading this. I don't like killing before Halloween :( 

Anyway, this is my FIRST ever wolfy book. I'll try to update on the regular. I'll need some help being reminded so don't hesitate to hit me up. Just don't be a bish about it. Let me move on to more important things.

UNDERAGE CHILDREN: please go play if you don't like reading sex scenes because I'm pretty sure it will be added. The characters aren't in high school. It will be sexual tension. Sex is great. Go play hop scotch.

RACIST BIGOTS: The characters will be from all types of backgrounds. If you don't like any others, but your own, please discontinue reading. You have a right to your opinion, but I would not like to see it. 

THE GENERAL PUBLIC: I'm always up to hearing ideas, seeing covers, and who you like to see play who. I'm not a prude. I haven't decided who to play the main character but the photo i found I loved.

Video is 'Give Me Love' By the great Ed Sheeran. Its one of my faves. 

Carry on. And don't forget. I f*cking love you.

//Yvni