Chapter 4- Mating lesson 101

I woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon. My stomach growled with anticipation as I laid in the bed as the sun shined through my curtains. I smiled at the smell of breakfast until I realized I'm suppose to be home by myself. 

I took a sniff at the air. I smelled Luxe scent within my bedroom. It was fresher than yesterday's scent. Which means he has been in my room while I was sleeping peacefully like the creep he is. 

I glanced down at my body. 

I slept in a tank and a thong. I'm pretty sure he saw my ass this morning when he came up and as much as I wanted to go downstairs to shout at him for trespassing, the thought of him seeing my goods embarrassed me. 

Maybe next time you shouldn't sleep like you're dead to the world, snickered Rayne. 

Maybe you should shut the fuck up and go back to your corner Rayne, I responded. I heard her chuckle before going silent again. 

I slowly peeled myself away from the bed and headed to the shower for a quick rinse. Within the bathroom, all I smelled was Luxe. I'm positive that he took a shower while I was sleeping. 

Someone could have been waiting in the bathroom to kill you. Pay more attention to your surroundings, lectured Rayne.

That's what I have you for.

After stepping out of the shower, I decided it would be fun to walk downstairs in just a towel and maybe get Alpha Luxe as bothered as he get me, but that would be asking for trouble. So, I decided on a pair of acid wash shorts and a singlet. 

Are you going to wear a bra with that singlet? asked Rayne.

I'll pass. 

Naughty, naughty girl, snickered Rayne again. Sometimes I think she likes to get under my skin.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen. Luxe had his back towards me cooking. Before I could yell at him, he slowly turned towards me and grinned. The smile itself warmed my body. 

Mate is really gorgeous. Tell him you're ready to have his babies, awed Rayne. She was mesmerized by his physique. It takes a lot more than that for me to be dazzled by appearances alone. Don't get me wrong; my mate was in fact a sight to see, but I wasn't giving up so easily to live a peaceful life outside of pack laws. 

"Good morning, my gorgeous mate. I've cooked you breakfast. I saw you were sleeping and I didn't want to wake you," he smiled gesturing to the island full of pancakes, bacon, eggs, hash browns, fruit, orange juice, and coffee. My stomach growled at the sight as I sat down. 

"You could get arrested for trespassing in someone's home. Did you know that?" I asked Luxe. He smirked, raising an eyebrow as he sat across from me.

"Yes, I know. That law only applies to human law; not pack law. Besides, you're my mate. I am exempt from this law you speak of," responded Luxe. 

"How?"

"What do you mean, little mate?"

"How are you exempt?"

"Oh! It's cause I'm an Alpha," he said with a shrug as if it was no big deal at all.

"That's pure bullshit!" I said rising from my seat. Rage began to fill me. He should not be exempt from consequences of entering someone's home without permission. "You should be arrested!"

"Little mate, I'm pretty sure that if you tried to get human law enforcement, it will not go well. My wolf will try to prevent being separated by your wolf. That could end with innocent lives being lost," he said calmly. Oddly his voice calmed me. I didn't like it, but Rayne sure did. 

I walked to the kitchen sink. Turning on the faucet, I splashed water onto my face. It cool me down just a tad bit. I need to get away from this man.

"Now that you've cooled down, it's time for you to learn about the mating process," said Luxe as he folded his hands on the table. 

Oh man. Something tells me you aren't going to like this, said Rayne as I sat at the table, preparing myself for war.

-------------------------

I've been gonnnnnnneeeee......but I"m back!

Sorry you guys had to wait so long for an update. It's not much, but it got the writers block to .....unblock.

Anansa Sims will play our lovely Nimyra aka Nimra.... Dedication of this chapter is to my friend who took the stick out of my ass and said basically she wants me to update. Love you Vicklotta!

I just actually got back home from West Virginia playing in the mountains and helping people who were affected by the flood for two weeks. Awesome right? GO HUMANITARIANS!!!

Snapchat me at honeynutcoffee ...

I'm accepted covers if you would like to make any to replace the current book cover!

YVNI xoxo