Chapter 5 - Mating Lessons

A/N: PLEASE READ!!

Sorry for the late update! I'm actually writing this in the airport on the way home from deployment. I've been so busy since my first deployment and now my second. This time I was deployed to Louisiana for a small amount of time to help the citizens of Baton Rouge who were affected by the flood. It's been a very busy  journey, but now I'm on my way home.

So please forgive me for not updating XD I was literally making a positive impact on someone's life after a devastation.

Anyway, don't mind my blabbering

Anyway, don't mind my blabbering. Read on unicornz!

**Rihanna will be played by a new character: Zoe - Luxe's Sister
-----------------------------------•

"So, you've never been taught about mating?" asked Luxe. I was quite reluctant to share this piece of knowledge about myself with him, but I nodded nonetheless.

After breakfast, we had moved into a more comfortable area to "talk" as he said, which was in the living room. I honestly think it was because he didn't want me near knives in case I got upset again. 

HE MAKES YOU HOT AND BOTHERED! snickered Rayne. I rolled my eyes internally. 

"Why didn't anyone teach you about mating?" he asked, curiosity gleaming from within. I looked down feeling ashamed for having no one to teach me. This was the only thing that really tore me apart. I didn't have parents to teach me about the life of our kind. 

"My parents were killed after I was born," I whispered. "They didn't get a chance to teach me about mating, your first change and how it will hurt, or even tracking rogues. No one in my pack wanted to step up and show me how to properly adjust to this life growing up. All the she-wolves with cubs were too busy raising their own to take me in. So, I adjusted the best way I could with the smallest help from my Alpha, but he had his own family so he couldn't help me all the time."

Luxe interlaced our hands and I could feel the tingling sensation that was so delightful that I wanted more, but it felt like hot coals as well and scared me. Is this what it felt like with a mate every time you touch?

Yes! I love this feeling. I can feel my mate. Luxe wolf is excited! screamed Rayne. I cut off our connection so I could concentrate.

"Can you tell me about your first change?" he asked, tracing my palm with his finger. I smiled at the sensation. 

"My first change was horrible. I changed at 5, which was too early from what I was told. They locked me up for a year, because I couldn't change back and I was out of control, but I could still understand everything that was said. One night while I was locked in the dungeon, two of the guards that usually kept a watch on me, were talking. One of them mentioned my parents and how someone from our packed had gotten them killed. They didn't mention who, but from my understanding, my parents had been Alpha and Luna. This was never told to me, but it explains why I changed early. Alpha cubs change early from what I found out later on."

Luxe pulls me into a hug, wrapping his arms around my body. "Did you find out who killed your parents?"

I nodded as a single dear slid down my face.
"Yes....it was..."

___________________**

Sorry for.the short update but I'm tired and figured some type of update is better than  none.

Follow me on Twitter @syairaviolet

Instagram @damaged_plushpal
Xoxo YVNI