Chapter 6 - Betrayal

"Yes...it was.. his Beta," I whispered. "His Beta is now the pack's Alpha." 

My mate pulled back and stared at me with understanding. I think he finally understood why I was in such a rush to leave the pack when we met. I could no longer stay in a pack where everyone knew what truly happened to my parents. I said to myself that once I get the chance, I'm escaping. 

"So, the Alpha of your former pack that i met yesterday killed your parents?" said Luxe, confused. "Why would he do that?"

"Power," I simply said. "I found out around the time my parents were murdered, there was a rumor going around. My dad apparently was preparing to replace Jordan, because there was some sort of disloyalty brought up." 

"Does anyone have any idea that you know?" asked Luxe, caressing my hand in his. I shook my head as I fell silent. Bringing up my parents always gave me a sad feeling. I have no memories of them and even though their murderer did half raise me, I feel awkward. I had to pretend to like him even slightly to survive, but now that I'm out of the pack, I have free will.

"Luxe?" I began. He looked at me, ears open and eyebrows raised, waiting for me to continue. I was scared now. How would he take the words that would fall out of my mouth like vomit. 

"What's wrong, baby girl?" asked Luxe as he rubbed my hands in his. 

"I... I want to avenge their deaths, Luxe," I whispered, slightly afraid my mate would disapprove. He didn't move. "I want to take back the land and pack that is rightfully mine and destroy anyone who had a hand..."

"Myra..." he began, with disapproval etching his face.

"But-" 

"Nimyra..."

"We could also combine packs and make our land bigger!" I said with excitement, imagining our future after the fall of Alpha Jordan.

"NO!" growled Luxe. I snapped out of my fantasy, backing up as I watched my mate's eyes go black. He stalked towards me as I jumped up from my seat. Luxe pinned me against the wall, using the wall to support his weight. 

"Ty...what's wrong?" I whispered, suddenly afraid that his wolf has come out. 

"Shh..." He whispered. I looked into his face as he began to slowly calm down. "I'm sorry, baby. If we are going to do this - your plan- I cannot allow the future Luna of my pack to be involved in any danger. I won't allow it. I finally found you. I'm not about to lose you."

Mate loves us, stupid. Why would you get him angry like this? said Rayne. 

I rolled my eyes at her as I couldn't help but snuggle into his neck, enjoying the comfort he brought to me. I felt his body relax right before he swept me into his arms and walked us upstairs to my bedroom. 

TO BE CONTINUED......maybe ;)

-----------------------

FIRST OF ALL....DON'T LOOK LIKE THAT...AND STOP GLARING...

at least i put out a update punk...

find out next what their doing in the bedroom...

Are they baking a bun in the oven,  or playing with her cakes?

NEXT TIME ON .................. NIM NIPPLES!

YVNI