Chapter 8 - Wolfy

I woke up with a start. My body was drenched in sweat and I only had a t-shirt on. I felt like I previously was having a bad dream before I woke, but now I can't remember it. I felt pain all over like a bad cramp. 

I looked around the unfamiliar place I was in. Everything was white and smelled of cleaning products. There were unfamiliar machines around me and a window with blinds on my right that let the sun shine in. 

Where are we? asked Rayne.

I shrugged.  Hell if I know. I don't remember anything. 

Well, you should! said Rayne. I could feel the glare she was shooting at me. Whatever happened, I know for sure it was not my fault. 

Knock, Knock.

I look at the door in front of me that I didn't notice before. Hesitant to answer, I don't say anything. I waited for a voice to speak, but none came. Instead, I watched as the door handle began to turn. 

The door opens partially and in walks the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. She had dark hair and bright hazel eyes. She was dressed in a long white jacket; similar to a doctor's jacket. A stethoscope hung around her neck and a clipboard in her hand. She glanced at me with a small smirk before giggling. 

What the fuck is she laughing at?! screamed Rayne. I shrugged. 

The woman came towards me and sat on the bed I was laying in. She stared at me as if she was inspecting my every feature. 

"Hello," she said. "I'm Doctor Tatalina Luxe. I am Tyren's little sister. How are you feeling?"

"I'm alright, I guess. What happen?" I asked, relaxing slightly after finding out that she was my mate's sister.

"Well, dear sister in law, my stupid ass brother started the mating process on you and you passed out. He bit too deep, so I put a bandage on your neck. It'll take a little longer to heal than normal, but you'll be okay," she replied with a wink. I noticed as she talked she had a bit of a accent. I liked it. She sounded just like Tyren. 

"Thank you," I said, blushing. Her energy was so enticing and warm. I felt really comfortable around her. She was just as curvy as I was, but a bit smaller. Her eyes shined bright while talking to me. Just as I was about to ask where Tyren was, a huge black wolf walked into the room with golden eyes. I began backing up all the way to the headboard until I heard Tyren's voice inside my head. 

It's just me. Don't be afraid, he said. I reached out my hand to pet his wolf. His soft black fur felt like silk between my fingers. He laid his head in my lap and licked my fingers. I giggled at the sensation, rubbing my face against his snout. 

"Tyren was so upset what he'd done that he transformed into his wolf and has not been able to transform back, but now that he sees you're ok, he will be as well," said Tatalina. She stood from the bed. "I'm going to give you both some privacy." I nodded.

"Thank you, again," I said, smiling and cuddling with my mate. He was like a big cuddly dog. This was the first time I've ever been up close to a wolf. In my old pack, I've never interacted with the others. I couldn't control my transformations, so I never played with the others in woods or by the pond. 

"Tyren?" I asked, stopping my hand from caressing him. He looked up at me and turned his head to the side; waiting. "Can you teach me to transform and control my wolf?"

Sure. If that's what you want, we can do that. Are you ready to go home? he asked. 

"Yeah. I'm tired," I said with a slight yawn. 

Ok. Get on my back and we'll go home. Everyone is waiting to meet you.

Sleepily, I climbed onto his back and held onto his fur for balance. After he took off, it took me several minutes to understand what he'd said back in the room. I looked around and noticed we weren't going in the direction of my house. 

"Tyren! Where are we going!" I yelled in his wolf-y ear. 

Rayne snickered. Bitch, we going to his pack. Lay back and enjoy this ride.

------------

This chappy is dedicated to my friend who be on my ass about updates! Love you <3 This one is for you.

If you want a dedication, vote | share| and comment the ideal character you'd like to see in the story. I will be adding two more in the next two chapter I believe. IF I like your idea, I'll add that person and dedicate the chapter to you <3

Did yall enjoy this update? >.<

I hope so, because lately I've been fucking motivated to write...  

oh yeah.... Rihanna is fucking beautiful in that pic.. alright .. im out..

XD

YVNI