The Beginning

Everyone is told by someone that they're special and that they could change the world. That's true but everyone is special in their own way. But have you been told that you will save the world? That from the day you were born you balanced the earth. A Hybrid shouldn't have been created. the Immortal Council knew that the hybrid that was released would wreak havoc on the world. So I was created an innocent baby born with so much power. I was created to tame this immortal beast, but what they didn't expect was for us to fall in love and for an even eviler power to come after me. But I guess I'm getting ahead of myself.

Hi I'm Angeline Salvatore. Yes, I'm the half baby sister of the famous Salvatore brothers. My mother worked in the Salvatore home and had an affair with Giuseppe Salvatore. When he found out about her pregnancy he sent her to a home he owned all the way in Britain.

That where my mother met the original family and became very close with Rebecca. Rebecca was the one who actually helped my mother deliver me. I grew up around them and I loved them like my own family. They watched me grow up and learn to walk and talk, but out of ally he originals I was in love with Niklaus. He never treated me like a child even though I was only four years old but he talked to me like I was his equal.

~1851~

"Nik! Nik! Look what I got you!" A five year old Angeline squeals as she runs into Niklaus' study.

"What is it that you have for me my little Angel?" He says stopping his painting to look down at the small girl.

"I was in the garden with mommy and I found this flower and I thought that you would like it Nik." She says holding the flower out to him smiling brightly. It was a white rose but the tips of it were blood red.

"I love it Angel. It reminds me of you and me." He says taking the flower from her hand chuckling at her confused expression.

"Me and You?" She asks.

"Yes." He says picking her up and sitting her on his lap.

"You are the pure white flower and I am the red. You are so innocent, pure and full of light and I am the thing that shall taint you and make you impure. Dragging you into darkness." He says looking deep into her eyes and Angeline wraps her arms around him.

"Nik I love you and I wish you could see all the good I see in you." She says burying her small head into Niklaus' chest.

This small action shocks Niklaus and he can swear that he feels his heart beat again as the small child hugs him. He wraps his arms around her and whispers, "I love you too Angel."

~ 5 Years Later~

Rebecca brings a crying Jocelin into Nik's study just as he was finishing his sketch of Angeline.

"Nik we have a few problems." Rebecca say with tears in her eyes and he stops what he's doing.

"Angel why don't you go to your room and get ready for bed. I'll be there soon okay." Nik says.

"Okay Nik." Angel says before skipping off to her room completely oblivious to what's going on around her.

"What is it?" He says looking between the two women.

"G-Giuseppe he's coming to get her. He wants his daughter to grow up a noble woman." Jocelin cries out.

"How dare he feel that he is entitled to take her from her mother?! From her family?!" Niklaus yells standing up knocking his chair over causing Jocelin to cry even harder at the thought of losing her daughter.

"Don't worry Jocelin I won't let him take her." Nik says making the women mentioned look at him with hope in her eyes.

"Now why don't you go rest? You seem tired." Nik says softly and Jocelin walks off.