Guitar player

Ashley had to go to the music shop to get his guitar fixed and he didn't want to leave Isae with the others, so he just took her with him. She was wearing a light pink dress with Hello Kitty on the front and white buckle shoes. Her hair was down and had a pink bow in it.

" Hey, Isae? How do you know how to get yourself dressed and all fixed up for the day? " Isae looked away from the window and looked at her father. " Well, mommy died a few days ago and she taught me how to dress myself and brush my teeth and other things. She was sick for a while. " He just looked at her in shock. " Was she a good Mom? " She nodded and looked back to the window. ' I've been missing half my daughters life. She probably knows how to do more things than I thought. '

He parked the car in front the store and he got out and helped Isae out as well. Isae looked up at the store and her eyes sparkled. " Is this a music store?! " She said in excitement. Ashley looked at her and smiled. " Yes, why? You like music? " " Like music? I love music! Mommy used to play music all the time. She would play rock n roll, classic, and anything else. Music is amazing! " He chuckled and picked her up. " Yeah, it is isn't it? "

As soon as they entered the store, Isae let go of Ashley's hand and literally ran to every instrument and awed over it. " Hi, can I help you? " Said a pretty brunette behind the counter. " Yeah, I need my guitar fixed. It don't sound like it used to. I think the strings are a little loose, and every time I try to tighten it, they get looser. " " Are you turning it the right way? " " Yes, I checked. " " Alright sir, we'll have a look at it. " Ashley nodded and handed her the guitar.

He looked around and didn't see Isae. He began to worry. " Isae! Where are you! " He heard someone playing a air guitar and followed the sound. When he got to the source, he couldn't believe who he saw playing it. Isae. She had her eyes closed and was strumming a pick along the strings as graceful as possible. " Isae, where did you learn to play like that? " She opened her eyes and put the guitar down gently. " Mommy. I told you she taught me to do things. " She smiled and he hugged her. " my little guitar player. "