The Proposal

Annemarie and Ashley had been dating for a while now and Isae was now 10. She loved Annemarie with all her heart. They would play in parks together, bake together, cuddle with her dad together. It was the life. And life was about to get a hell of a lot better.

" You're gonna what?! " Isae gasped as her father tried to hush her. " You heard me. I'm gonna propose to Anne. But....I don't know how! " Isae giggled and smiled at her dad. She took his hand and sat him down in the kitchen. " Well, Anne loves sunflowers and butterflies, she likes walking down town, going on dates with you, and she loves the color green. So there's a start for ya. " He nodded and kissed his daughters cheek. " You are a life saver kid. " She winked and pushed him to his room where Annemarie was reading a book. " Hey Anne? "

Anne and Ashley were holding hands while walking down the street with big smiles on their faces. " Okay babe, last stop. " Ashley said, being sarcastic. " Okay, what you wanna do? We've been walking for a long time and you look really nervous. " He looked at her and got on one knee. She gasped and tears immediatly hit her eyes. " Anne, would you become my Black Veil Bride? " She nodded and jumped on top of him. " I love you, Anne! " " I love you too Ash! "