Swim time

The band had gone back home to LA and it was really hot. ( They have been on tour the whole time. ) Isae got out the car and waited for her father to get out the car. " How do you like your new home, Isae? Not that big but I have a room just for you. " She nodded and walked to the front door.

" Daddy, it's hot. " Isae said as she sat on the couch. " Yeah, I agree baby girl." He smiled and looked at her.
" Do you know how to swim? " " Yes. "
He nodded and got up from his seat.
" Did you bring a swimsuit with you? "
She thought for a second then nodded. " Good, cause we're going to the beach. "

Ashley put his towel down and watched as Isae looked at the ocean with a clueless stare. " Isae, have you been to the beach before? " She shook her head no and twiddled her fingers nervously. " Don't worry, baby girl. I'll go with you. " He took off his shirt and put his hair in a pony tail. She took his hand as they began to walk to the ocean.

" Alright, you ready to get off my back and get in now? " Isae was too scared to get in the water so Ashley put her on his back. She shook her head and gripped onto his shoulders. He chuckled a bit and sat down in the water.

She fell off his back and landed in the water. She rose out of the water and looked at Ashley. " You okay, baby? I didn't mean for that to happen. " She looked down and started to cry. " I-it's cold a-and sandy, I d-don't like it!! " She said as she sobbed. " It's okay, baby girl! Don't cry, I'll get you back on the beach towel. "

Ashley smiled as he saw his daughter sleeping in the back seat of his car. He thought for a second and frowned. He had missed six years of his daughter's life. Six years. How could he ever make it up? He parked in his driveway and unbuckled little Isae and held her close. He unlocked the door and took her to her room and laid her down on her purple bed. " I love you, Isae. Sweet dreams. "